Reviews for A Gesture of Friendship
bubbajack chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Dude even your one-shots scream Sequel now! LOL Was this supposed to be the first chap to a story because it feels like it is. Even though I KNOW its a one shot I can't help but wonder what happens next now...So um what WOULD happen next? Just curious. Great job on this but you've left me hungry for more now.
Kiba91 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
okay, i don't wanna tell u how to write your stories, but this one is damn near STARVING for a new chapter. so please, don't let your awesome story go hungry, and feed it another chapter.
Russel chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I can totally see this happening. You're great at capturing the characters and their actions. :) By the way, I noticed that there's a number at the end of some of your chapters and stories. Are they just random numbers or is there a meaning behind it?
Alexander10001000 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Great!
loli-neechan chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
awesome! o

it's very well written :3
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
A nice and well written story. I'll save it.
TehWriter chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
only one chapter? Geeze :P was good though.

I don't get why many stories revolve around Rika and Takato's feelings . :) Write more, I'll be waiting :)
RockBane chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Pretty cool.
red eye chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Thats a great chapter. You got something goin' there and definetly should all the way through when you the chance.

Peace.
Black chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
...You know, when I get a cintiq I wanna try and draw and image from this fic. Can't guarentee my interest will last long enough to make something post worthy but right now having just finished reading this I can easily say it screams for fanart.
milesprower06 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Your character interaction never ceases to amaze me, c8. I take it this isn't connected at all to Tamer's Requiem? Anyways, great job!
Chaos Blademaster chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
This is certainly a nice piece. Short, sweet, and to the point. Though I much rather prefer the long epic stories, I still enjoy short one-shots like this (but they don't bring the same satisfaction as the long ones). It is easy to see why so many of the other good authors hold you in such high regard.
lol chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
HAHA you just cant manage writing oneshots can u? very good i liked it it had a more distinct flavor than the rest of the stories maybe because there actually in the dating proses and not in the earlier stage. great piece
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Well, everything went well in this one little piece over here. Of course, the best highlight would be the character of both Ruki and Takato. Yes, their reactions were both natural and fitting for the scenes in the story.

The introduction part of the piece also fit in so perfectly to create that desired atmosphere for the rest of the story, and the transitions between parts of the story is smooth and well done.

Yes of course, the theme obviously did go well with the time of year, although there are no real explicit references to the time of year except maybe what the ice cream might possibly symbolise. Still, the theme fits all too well in this serene scene, good piece!
Ruki44 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008