Reviews for Offerings
DrewMayShipper chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Jealous!Robin yay! Is it wrong of me to like reading these stories in which Robin is blinded with jealous rage? Hm...they sure are fun to read though xD Especially yours The thing I liked most about this one though, even though I can't really explain it, is the pacing. It was just a random snapshot of their lives and to me, I thought the pacing of it all was quite natural...as if this would really happen (if only it did xD). It does seem like it would fit into the Moment-verse, now that I think about it xD Either way, I'm delighted to see it on here :D
Final Fight chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Hi. I'm 'Final Fight' you may remember me from such reviews as "I loved it!" and "This is your best."

So anyway, your trademark sappiness has made me smile once again. Thank you.
FabulaEstActa chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I enjoyed this story. Raven was appropriately reticent and Robin was a good mix of understanding and quiet regard. The descriptions you used, both in terms of feelings and merely the surroundings were written well. The idea of a gift was used throughout and I liked how you wove that theme all the way through to the conclusion. And the plot itself was simple, direct, and left you with a good feeling.

And a smile.
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Aw, she smiled. This was a very sweet little oneshot, and it didn't end in a kiss! I like that very much, because that's all people seem to be able to do when confronted with a situation. They can't find other ways to express affection, so that was really good.

I kind of feel bad for Aqualad, but then again, I think he'll be okay, especially since I'm sure Starfire still thinks that he's extremely attractive.

Throughout, I couldn't really figure out if Robin was happy about Raven going on a "date" with Aqualad, or if he was happy that she didn't like him back. Ah well... maybe I'll read it again to find out.

Nice job, really like it.
serasvictoria666 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
That was so awesome! Makes me wonder what he gave her, though. But that's okay. I love this one-shot very much.

I"m glad that you are still planning to update your other fics. I miss them very much. So yeah, I look forward to reading them. Take care!
DemonessRaven chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Hi!

Yay! You wrote something for V-day! I luv ya!

( I hate that date, but I always want to read v-day stuff at xD)

Nice one! Like always! *w*

Good luck!
RavenKyraAzlynMasen chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
YAY! I cant wai update! i am so happy now i could almost b acting like Starfire! key point, almost. hehe! luv the one shot by the way!

TTYL

RRG
SatisfactionBroughtBackTheCat chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Impeccable work, as always, Em & thank you for the new words.
theLilyLady chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
wow, that is a lot you have decided to do. Just be careful to take care of yourself, and not get too tired!
ravenslair chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Thank you, this is such a lovely Valentine's gift, and I am pleased to receive it. It has been awhile since I have seen an offering from you, and I was so pleased to see this when I opened my email this morning. I hope you do get something nice for Valentine's day, but know you just made mine. As always, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Gerry
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
*glomp!* aww! very cute I can see how this wouldn't fit for Moment, and I'm glad that I got to wake up this morning and read it today instead as a Valentine's Day fic! And I'll be really excited to read all of the chapters you are currently working on o you're such a talented writer; I really look up to you :3 Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day!