Reviews for NNG: Side Stories
WhiteWolf Kyoko chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Good job on the new chapter. Can't wait to read about the next character.
Ming chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Nice inside... I especially liked the ending, although in all honestly, by comparison I liked this inside the least. It was still great, mind you, but it lacked that "something" for me...
Whom I would wanna read about next... hmmm... most definately Senkou and Akira for one ;)
I wouldn't mind Ibuki and Kogane either... and Hinata ;)
So there, update ;)
Ming chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Hahaha - I was expecting something incredibly perverted when I saw who this inside was about :D
I cannot believe Kusari is actually a complex person... certain a new light to see him in. But I like how you turned tables on him liking Kumiko at the end; it gives their relationship a bit more depth, even if it's only on Kusari's side for now.
Awesome job!
Ming chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
And another kick-ass inside! And this time it's about a girl :)
I must say that you have a knack for these things and I can really see this being a great way to tell the story! I really liked who you made Rei's approach to her spirits change at the end. Reminds me a bit of Funbo's inside, but it's still a nice touch ;)
Off to the next!
Ming chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Loved it! Much like Funbo's earlier, this one shun a great, new light for Naruto and I loved the story in the background. I especially enjoyed the whole lab infiltration.
T, just Grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat :D
Ming chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
I cannot believe I haven't been reading these! This one was great and now I'm very curious over the other insides you mentioned! With this, Funbo does rock... to some extend ;P
I like the first-person narration. Nice touch.
WhiteWolf Kyoko chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
Great job! Can't wait to read the next one.
rebecca chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I think that the idea is really cool - however I've only got to chapter 15 in NNG so i'm not sure who some of these people are. But i'm sure that soon that won't be an issue!
Hyde chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
E!

First, female inside I see and a very good one. It's great to learn why Rei is the way she is and her approach to her bloodline limit. It was nicely done.

Can't wait to read more, so keep updating!
Hyde chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
An interesting view on Naruto... I liked the concept in general and the psychological approach. It saddens me he was such a heartless guy overall, but it's good to see him from the other side.

Good work!
Hyde chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
Loved this chapter! The inside and suspense are awesome! I think it gives Funbo justice, as it's peciously how I pictured him to be while reading NNG!

Great job!
Hyde chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Wow, I just realized I never read this... a shame, coz this, first chapter was really cute... I always liked Mikka and it was interesting to see some of the relationships of your OCs.

Off to read more!
WhiteWolf Kyoko chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
Awesome chapter! I always wanted to know a little more about Rei. Great job and thank you for the update! :)
SuperTay chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
Nice side story. It seems Rei has a thing for Korokoro. Or at least an understanding.

If you are taking requests, here are mine. Maybe you can do a team 3 or 4 centric on their first mission and see how they all interact. I also want to see a Mikka arc or perhaps an Ibuki one. Since you made one on Funbo, why not have an view on her life.
Psychotic15 chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
Wow...I didn't know she could see ghosts...(or maybe I read that somewhere and forgot.) Still, it was nice to see the story from Rei's point of view. Keep writing please!