Reviews for Hallmark
LoveDexter11 chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Nice chapter. Seriously I don't know I just love the chapters where they fight. It is just so them to argue and disagree and hate on each other because they secretly love each other. Great chapter.
Bensidy2306 chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
It was a really good book you should continue writing on it going toward them going back to the precinct.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
DANG!Wonderful story!I wish you had finished not only this but all the others!You are an amazing it!Benson and Stabler Now and Forever...
ItsALifesJourney chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
This was great. I was really liking how it was getting easier and easier for them to touch and flirt. Too bad it stopped where it did.

You were doing a great job.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
OH MY!Wonderful story!I cannot believe you are not going to update your stories!Damn!They are all amazing!Please are very one is it!E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRR!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
WOW!Your stories are wonderful!I notice you said that you are not writing anymore,I hope you change your mind!You are too talented,and a fantastic writer to just give up!I absolutely love this story,and I am looking forward to the day you get your groove back!So PLEASEEEEEEE,on behalf of myself and all the other readers,whom I know definitely miss you,kindly consider in stuff!E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRR/ALWAYS!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
OMG!This is fantastic!PLEASEEEEEEE!UPDATE ASAP!Love it.E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
MariskaBaby92 chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
God I am in love with this story...this is so weird that this is my first time reading one of your stories. You are one hell of a writer and I think you have excellent talent.

That story really was good the fact that you made Olivia vulnerable yet strong at the same time. I think wrote on Olivia very well and I could feel the emotion and determination from her in your story. You make her like an everyday woman and I loved that. I think you captured her in a dark but eye opening light. For the simple fact that she does have bad genes, you make or more than those genes and that is great talent.

Elliot was awesome and you made him seem like a rare gem. I love the chemistry you created between them and the dialect was one of a kind.

Awesome job sweetness!

~Mariskababy92
The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
It's been two years since a update, but pwease?
EO4eva911 chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
Continue please please I BEG!
EO4eva911 chapter 4 . 12/8/2009
awesome!
EO4eva911 chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
He'll find out sooner or later...
Carriex3 chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
is there anymore to this story? i hope there is! i really like it. )
Carriex3 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
i like how this starts...oh next chapter
R.S. Adams chapter 7 . 11/18/2008
well, i'm sorry you have no coffee, lord knows i would die without mine!

anyways... love this story!

*stops and looks at you with giant adorably cute olivia puppy dog eyes (yah know the one everyone knows she has but is too stubborn to use)* please update soon!