Reviews for Victorious
kattycha01 chapter 5 . 3/28
After all the emotional trauma Elk (now endrence) went through, he deserve to be happy.
Kitty Nekkyo chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Oh God, if there had been no one else in the house at the moment. I would have squealed so loudly at this story. Its such a cute story and its so realistic! You kept the characters in-character and it was so beautifully written. I absolutely love it! Now I'm on to read the sequel!
Princess Dystopia chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
;~; Oh my goodness, yes. This story made me cry tears of love and happiness and other gushy female emotions!

Great job! And now I'll go read the next one!
Princess Dystopia chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
I keep falling more and more in love with this story with every paragraph! Good gosh!
Princess Dystopia chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
Marriage? :D

Holy eff, I love this story with a passion!
Princess Dystopia chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Great chapter! :D I have goosebumps!
Princess Dystopia chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Maybe I shouldn't have read this first chapter in my school's library. Smiling akwardly at a computer screen for ten minutes is a little weird.
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
SO CUUUUTE! HaseoxEndrance forever in love! I also chose to marry Endrance in the game. hahaha! gotta love the so many fanservice of .hack/G.U trilogy!

R&R if you will - s/4608424/1/Koibito
NightFlowerLuv chapter 5 . 1/9/2012

Rainmy chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
it was wonderful! you got every game fact right and everyone was so in character! being ovan the most difficult one but you did him right too,specially his "I'm answering but you but I'm not really answering how you want" way,man he does talk in a difficult way...:P

had you read the novels? if not I sugest you do it inmediately! the best thing abpit them is that they gice real life info and we get to know what each character thinks,for example that endrance does have the sense of touch in the world,pi has smell,kuhn a great sight,atoli hearing,etc...but endrance the coolest!(exept if you get hurt...)but with that ability he can actaully feel haseo's touch hehehe

won't we get a real life meeting sequel? (:
chibisamalove chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
I absolutely adored this story. It was amazing how well you captured both Haseo's and Endrance's personalities, on and offline. Their interactions were beautiful, and the story just flowed so naturally. It had all of the right emotions in it, and I really liked how you didn't fling them at one another. You built their relationship up to the point where the marriage ceremony made sense and came across as very sweet.

Overall, I'm jealous of how well you write these two characters. I'm really glad that I read this story!
TwilightRein chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
I love it!

This story reminds me of the reason why I love HasEn.

And your writing was excellent when it came to expressing all the quirks and personality of Endrance and Haseo.
The mental patient chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
woot! I wish i read this before i read veritas, but i'm happy either way! ur a gifted writer! update on veritas soon! Lurve ur writing!
herongale chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
Ah... so beautiful. Such emotional clarity! I appreciate the care and craft you put into this story, and want to thank you for taking the time to share it online. It's been such a long time since I've read any Endrance/Haseo fic, let alone fic of such a high caliber. It made me so happy to find this fic. So... thank you. Thank you very very much.
PH chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
This story is just so...

Touching and well written and~

Making it dreadfully hard to stay coherent.

Thank you so, so, much. 3