Reviews for Naruto: The End Of Solitude
MarkusK chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Matsuri is actually 17 years old in part 2, which some people don't seem to realize. Other than that, Gaara would be around 17 anyway, not 16.
Susan Drakian chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Finally a good matsuri gaara fic. Also noticed why browsing through your work that you have shadow hearts stories. Can't wait read them. I'm a big fan and have been debating myself whether or not to start some shadow hearts and naruto stories, (both Ironically I'm obsessing with, but there isn't that many shadow hearts ffs) but I think I better finish some of my current stories first..
vSWEETHAERT chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
im so happy dat u wrote this! GaaMatsu needs more luvvvvvv
Deta Henkan chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
A very cute story. And having not looked at the rating, this last chapter surprised me (in a good way). I haven't encountered a lot of stories where it feels natural and feels to have an actual connection between those involved, if you understand what I mean.
You also ended on a good point. I can't imagine too much what would happen with the Sound as to expand more on that would push the focus of this story elsewhere and further elaboration of Gaara's story concerning Yashamaru isn't truly needed as Matsuri has already accepted him completely alongside Gaara accepting his words concerning love as being true. Further elaboration would just be Matsuri doing her best to comfort/sympathize with Gaara due to the betrayal and/or Gaara relating to Matsuri how truthful his words were despite his treachery that would in turn touch the girl further when she realizes he is talking about her (and the extent to which he loves her which combats the pain in his heart).
Wonderful story.
Just need to figure out why what little I know of the song "A Whole New World” (in Disney's Aladdin) popped into my head in chapter 3 during their brief moment on the sand platform...
BlackDragon741 chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Aww, that was sweet . Very well written, I loved it!
Soharu87 chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
DAHG
MY FEEELS, WHAT have you done to them! MY FEELS ARE OUT OF CONTROL BECAUSE THEY ARE SO HAPPY. ME GUSTA ME GUSTA ME GUSTA FOREVEEEEEEEEEEEER!

333333333
FOREVER!

whoa... kinda lost control there for a second... sorry.
FlowersOverBoys chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Meh.. I'm always too lazy to log in.

OH. This is definitely one of my absolute favorite GaaMatsu stories! It's one of the more well written ones, imo. ;)

I can't wait to read more from you!
RandomWolf121 chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
There is not enough love for this couple, so this fic is a breath of fresh air. You kept the characters mostly in character. I admit that Gaara is hard to write. He is a very complex character, but you did a good job of portraying him.

Great job,

Wolfy
Marshmallow chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Absolutely beautiful. Well written and the quality was beyond astounding. Breathtaking and mind blowing :') I can't believe I had not given or heard of this awesome franchise. Instanly loving Gaara but longing for the reality of Gaara/Matsuri. 3
NaoCookie chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
That was simply AMAZING! One of the best lemons I've read! And i didn't see any OOCs at al! It was so adorable! Please write more GaaMatsu fics! You're seriously good at writing them!
gunitatsuhiko chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
;-; That was beautiful!
Deideinodanna chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
"FAVORITES!" this is so sweet,especially the lemon, and now it's like I truly believe that gaara and matsuri will end up together. pls. make more! XD
XD chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
more gaamatsu stories. we support ur fanfics! :)
W.O.W chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
This is the first and only smut that sounded more like they loved each other, and not that they wanted to fuck the brains out of one another. You did an AMAZING job writing this story.
turgentbombast chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
Wow, this was one of the most beautifully written GaaMatsu fanfics that I've ever read. Keep up the good work.