Reviews for Green Eyes
lonni chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
i don't remember the last time i laughed this hard
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
How Does it feel to Be BrainWAShed RAS? :}
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
IN DISturbing way RAs and POSIN IVU seem Made for each oter Both Envivermental fanatics yet they so Different
Drew April chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
Give me more! I love it different side of Batman and Talia's angle. I'm glad he's not softening to her. I'm eagerly awaiting more
Twinings chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
You're not the only one who enjoyed this chapter far too much. Thank you for brightening my day!

And for bringing back a forgotten childhood memory. (It was an accident! He only limped for a little while, but I bet he never let his little sister's friends play with his machete again.)

highland girl 1592 chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
Man oh man,Oh that wicked wicked Ivy!Ra's wearing a French maid's dress,fishnet stockings,and high heels? Way to go Ivy!That'll make that misogynist treat his daughter with some least for a little 's in a .
Petunias chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
Is it odd that I automatically imagined Ra's singing "Sweet Transvestite" when you said he was wearing a French maid's uniform? I'm going to pretend Its not just for sanity's sake.

Once again, I can't wait for next week's line-up!
anon chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
HOly crap Ra's on the internet, wouldn't he have the best crackers in the world take the site down? Anyway please give Ra's back his badassness and the League of Assassins show thier loyalty (I know they aren't so loyal in canon but I always liked the thought that they would be I like the idea that the greatest warriors in the world are fanatically loyal to Ra's), especially Lady SHiva and David Cain oh and ALpha Mad Dog maybe even Cassandra Cain as well anyway please update soon
Rumielf chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
LOL. Once again photoshop seems to be crying out to be used to create the image of Ra's in that getup.

Thank you for posting this today. I'm reading it in the ICU waiting room and it's the first thing that's made me smile today. :)
highland girl 1592 chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
Poor Talia!Why does she continually seek that jerks's approval?It is almost as bad as the relationship of the Joker and Harley should strike out on her own and bring down Daddy Dearest's oughta show him what his litte girl can do! Love that Ivy!:)
Petunias chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
Why oh why does Talia get on my nerves? Leave it to Ivy to be the bad ass and tell her to piss off!
anon chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
Thanks for updating, have you heard of the General, a member of Batman's Rouges, he is a psychotic child with the mind of a military genius, he united all of the weakest gangs in Gotham to make one of if not the strongest gangs, adult hardened criminals follow him even though he is a child? Please update soon
Oni-at-heart chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
I liked this chapter a lot, it was really fun to read.
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
A woman? Ra's didn't do a mintue...he ran that sentence through his sleep-deprived brain once and turned it into 'Ra's didn't work with women'. Talia betrayed Bats for her father...and Ra's is a comfirmed misogynist;Talia will always try to gain Daddy Dearest Ivy? squee!I like that the Riddler was still running about Gotham keeping life interesting for in particular.:)
anon chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
If you are thinking Poison Ivy and Ra's al Ghul I totaly started thinking about that a little while ago and of course Ra's is my favorite Batman bad guy he's not some lunatic even though most have multiliple PHDs or genius or at least above average intellect he can challenge him both physically and mentally not to mention the world's greatest warriors are fanatically loyal to him Shiva David Cain and the rest of the League of Assassins, he's incredibly wealthy and powerful relatively immortal lived hundreds of years he wants to preserve the earth an ecoterrorist who will use genocide, a for the greater good type