Reviews for Loving Lions
Reader chapter 1 . 2/17
Hilarious! :D
nightskyandglowinglanterns chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
really funny! I still think Neville and Luna were perfect for each other -curse you Hannah Abbott!
Sparkling.Lyme-ade chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Elliven and Anul would make a cute couple...
littlepinkrose chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Lln now this one time me and my friend were saying chocolate during lunch and our crushes walked up to us so we screamed"HIDE THE CHOCLATE" t
smokemoon chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Well, that was... interesting. Weird but enjoyable.
kikicakes chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
hahaha! elliven! er hermione? arent you gonna go over my transfiguration homework? HIDE THE CHOCOLATEE! hahaha! this story is awesomeee! GREAT STORY! BYEEE
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
since it was never stated in the books i think it's safe to say we can ignore Hannah and marry Neville off to Luna
exquisitus somnium x chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This was awesomeee.

And Hannah's a jerk :)

Hannah Abbot, that is. There was absolutely nothing between them...honestly, I've always wished Neville would end up with Luna. I love how sweet he is :)
maximumpotter101 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Aria657 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Hilarious! Hide the chocolate!
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 9/11/2009

Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
So funny: "Ginny? Are you here? Are you all right?"

"No, Harry, she's not alright. She had a horribly book-ridden demise. P.S... It's all your fault."

Harry's hero complex is so massive that IT is practically his sidekick.

Oh, the good ol' pre-DH days when Ron was every guy who just didn't get it!

Anyway, I love the fic- Mione, Ginny, and Luna are the best. I just don't know if I could put up with those clueless (albeit adoreable) guys for as long as they did. Woulda been a lot easier if they just fell for the observant Ravenclaw blokes ;-)
SoIGaveUp chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
those girls really do put up with a lot, and i always liked luna and neville together. great job!
Captain Severus Padfeet chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
HAHAHA! That was hallarious! :)
Bunnyluv611 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008