Reviews for Something Stupid
Moi chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
This is the truly sweetest story I've ever come across. Really. (Just don't let them get married.)
It is a shame that in canon Hermione SEEMS to have ended up with Ron and Fred died (though I believe to have read somwhere that JKR originally planned to have Hermione end up with Fred). I say seems, as in the epilogue there was no verbal proof that Hermione was Hugo's and Rose's mother and not maybe simply their godmother, with their real mother indisposed, like due to a pregnancy or some such thing.
Nia chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Hey, author.
I know its been, like.. 5 years (?) since your last update? I know its kinda hopeless but, well, I just wanna say that I absolutely love, head over heels with this story. Its so believable, even with this.. you know, cheesy situation, (marriage by accident, etc), but somehow this story is so good, and it is sad that it not finished yet. You made them both so perfect for each other despite the something stupid that they did, but somehow their stupidity lead them to the best thing ever. I'm hopelessly in love with this story, and with your other Fremione, (or even Dramione) stories. This story is the one that I always coming back to read, if I miss Harry Potter hype, (like the glory of Harry Potter, those past ten years.. idk, I just miss the giddy feeling waiting for new movie release. (Oh don't mind me being overly dramatic)). I know maybe you busy with your life, but can I still hope that someday you will write again? Because you really are a good writer.

Cheers,
Nia
Guest chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
I know it's been a while but please please please update!
Sleeping-Draught chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Oh, this is absolutely beautiful, I only wish you would update! I know it's been a few years (five to be exact) but I'll keep waiting until the day!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
It was all going so well! . . . Then I realised it wasn't finished :(. Would be lovely if you updated . . . Pleeeeease?
KimOfDrac chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
pleeease update soon! This is so good
onemoore chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
just so you know there are still people waiting and hoping for an end to this amazing story you've started.
Thrae Elddim chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Telling Ronniekins will be an unforgettable experience for them. Will he throw a monumental fit? Or will he somehow keep his chill and shock everyone? Or will he for some reason pass out in shock THEN go with one of the above options? Any would be fun, though the third would be a little fanciful. Either way, wonderful!
computer geek chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
In all Fremione stories, Hermione ALWAAAAYS has twins or just a single child... But I think you should be unique and make Hermione have triplets! All boys though! Gotta be boys!
Lara Zed chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
I don't know if it will happen, but I do hope you continue to update this wonderful story. Your writing is fantastic, and I know it has been a few years, but I always hope to see updates from you.
Smiles123 chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
update!
Amanda Carroll chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I never read a story where this happened, so I'm really intrigued. I can't wait to read the next chapter. This was an amazing first chapter. :)
makemeagryffindor chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Awesome!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
Awe! This is such a cute story! Why haven't you finished it?:(
Opi Uchiha chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
I just want to say I love your story. I LOVE absolutely everything about it. It's just amazing!

I just started FredHermione yesterday and I'm so glad I came across this! It's funny, sweet, and emotional all at the same time, it's brilliant!

Please continue this, I would love to read more.