Reviews for A Valentine for Everyone
kirstan chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
more chaperts
A Warrior's Prophet chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
Really liked this one... but I'm a Tommy/Jason fan so this was very nice to have...
dejaceratops chapter 11 . 12/3/2008
That last chapter with Bridge and Sky? Too precious for words. XD
Kaleyanne chapter 11 . 5/11/2008
Oh. My. God. That was so... random and Bridge-y, yet meticulous and Sky-y... That was absolutely brilliant. Bridge running through all this randomness, and Sky absorbing it and using it as *checklist.* Sheer, utter brilliance. Syd's little bit at the top was just icing. I laughed so hard I cried, because this is so them, and so *sweet.* Hat's off to you!
Starlit Purple chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
Hee! Kai Leo chocolateLove! I need to catch up with these too. I was thinking that I had finished with the Valentine's one-shots, but I realized I've still got several to go. Sorry about that, I will get through all of your stuff some day. ::giggles:: There's just so many good ones I don't know which to conquer first!

::Heads back over to LJ to catch up with the Leo/Kai sequel:: _ Love!
cmar chapter 11 . 3/8/2008
Both of these last two were really great - I especially love the idea of Sky giving Bridge what he really wants. That's love!
cmar chapter 9 . 3/8/2008
Wow, just wow. You know your romance.
cmar chapter 8 . 3/8/2008
Wonderful last line!
cmar chapter 7 . 3/8/2008
Sweet! And so in character for both it's almost scary. Would be nice to see Syd do something equally romantic for Z... *hint*
nashie-chan chapter 11 . 2/24/2008
Oh, my god. I love you.

Seriously - this was cute and funny and wonderful and is going to turn me back into the rabid Power Rangers fangirl I was when this show first started in 1993 (I'm old - le sigh).

Now, if only you had done Mack and Tyzonn, then I'd be set. (I blame one of your other stories for making me a fan of that pairing).

- Nashie
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 11 . 2/16/2008
That is Bridge to a T. Loved this.

Dannie Tomlinson chapter 10 . 2/16/2008