Reviews for Lips of an Angel
MissAlexLongbottom chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
Argh I don't know I love Tyler cuz he's such a sweetie&&wouldd never hurt Adrienne.

Buuuuuuuuut, Reid is spunky and lovable.

I just don't know.

I don't even count Chase.

Grrrr. :/

Anyways thanks for finally updating I loved it!:D
kvsgrl chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
I can see hoe she would be mad but Tyler doesn't seem like the type to hurt a woman like that. However I have a funny feeling Reid will fall for her and fight Tyler for her. Keep up the great work.

MArguerite
kvsgrl chapter 7 . 2/26/2010
I really like this chapter. She seems to have feelings for Tyler but at the same time I think she still likes Reid but is afraid of getting hurt again. My personal opinion I think she would be better off with Reid because they both seem to have an edge to them. But I can't wait to see how this turns out either way. Please update soon and keep up the great work.

Marguerite
kvsgrl chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
So far so good. Please update soon.

Marguerite
MissAlexLongbottom chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
Aw Tyler come on go run dummy run.

i would rather you and Adrienne than Reid.

*mutters* whore . . .

Well anyway I lovee the story its flippin good!
Alexialexy chapter 7 . 10/27/2008
its not crap, what we learmed from this chapter is alexia and adrinna's past we also learned that reid in this story doesn't like being rejected and that he takes it personally, we also learned that he will get back at him some way... im confused is she having visions or something? in your story it that waht the boys were doing the day they were missing? is she a sycic is that what will happen in the future? anyway ried needs to fall in love at some point! anyway its not crap.
JoyMichelle chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
I can't wait to find out what happens next! Please update soon.
Janet chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
Wow! you're awesome! You had me freaking out! Congrats!
Alyx Leon chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Okay, so a few of my friends have made fun of me for reviewing to my own story but screw them. Anyway, if you want to vote on who Adrienne should end up with go take a poll cause I set one up. A lot of people say Reid.
El Neneo chapter 6 . 2/25/2008
This fic is really amazing! Cant wait for the next update
BooksRHot chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
very nice story.I hope you pair her up with Reid.
angeleyenc chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
plz update! hmm... i'd say reid. this reminds me alittle of she's all that. very interesting!
beach bum chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
honestly I dont care who you choose because I love them both they are so cute. I wouldnt mind if she ended up with Tyler because it would make a really funny jealousy story! Whoever you choose I will still read it! Update soon
beach bum chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
honestly I wouldnt mind if she ended up with either. they are both adorable. it would make a funny jealousy story for her to end up with Tyler. so confusing! Lol whoever you choose I will still read it
Jessica chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
I think you should make her kind of go between Reid and Tyler for a little bit. Until later on and then possibly make her with Reid, or whichever you might seem to think is better at that stage.