Reviews for Son of Skywalker
guest chapter 1 . 1/30
Ok so according to the reviews left it has been over a year since any one left one and more than that since this was first posted. I find that to be a shame, i greatly enjoyed your first story. I hope you eventually come back to this or even to writing in general, I'm sure anything you do write will be just as well received.
Gamoora chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Oh Luke, if only you knew... I loved reading the first story and now I'm enjoying the sequel. The only thing I don't enjoy is the fact that there is only one chapter... I like the Skywalker family and how everyone has grown. Anakin's library of speeches is amusing, and Raine trying to trick Anakin. Also I have a feeling there's a story behing Little Chewy (I assume named after Chewbacca? - what is going on with Han and the Kenobis?). Anyways, I would love to read more if you ever feel like updating.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Good stuff. Please continue.

I hope it shows Aayla winning Mace's heart… that guy is too stiff for his own good.
Abstractly Sydney chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
i loooooved your first story so i know i will like this one! I cant wait for more!
aleaiactaest93 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
loved it! great work! love the family scene! you should totally keep up with this story!)

Crazyalmu007!
StateSideColleen chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I'd love to see more of this, seems really great!
AlyenBlack2 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This story has a really excellent start and it's quite ingenious how you have made Luke different from the mold set by Anakin. I like it and I hope you continue (even though you haven't in over a year).
Lilianne-Rachelle chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
i do hope you continue this story :)
MonicaOP chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Oh! You decided to write a sequel! Awesome :), i can't wait to see what you decide to do here.

How many children do they have? ;) hugs, Monica
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Oh, poor Luke...I mean he thinks not anything like his dad, and he's really like his dad's mini clone! AWESOME STORY! UPDATE!
sodorland chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Such a nice warm & promising start! I look forward to the update...please, do'nt keep us waiting forever...
thequietestone chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Good to see this up!

Sorry I haven't read before now, but I've been away... without a computer!

I feel really sorry for Luke - when did Anakin change to such a perfect Jedi?
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Interesting beginning.

The idea of Luke believing himself not to be enough, while he's exactly the same as your father (almost like a younger version of Anakin, maybe a clone...).

Yep, it looks like things will most interesting in this fic. I can't wait to see what comes up next!

Update soon!
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Interesting beginning. I gather that Anakin and Padme started getting productive and sired 5 children. I love the idea of them having a big family.

Hm...Luke is not going to turn to the dark side, right? Im questioning all this doubts and insecurity he seems to have. Granted being the son of the Chosen One is not easy, its going to be a challenge for him to have an identity. I was expecting Leia to be the temperemental one, not Luke.

Anyway, I truly enjoyed this chapter, particularly amused when Anakin said “Why is it every time I kiss my wife a child appears?”.

Update soon.

Cheers!
Charlie Hayden chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
A nice start to a new story. I look forward to more.