Reviews for Before He Cheats
Emily chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Harry is gay? :/
bsblover17 chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
Please update! I love this story! I love how the twins are so overprotective and I love Narcissa. Despit it not being their faults, I'm still so mad at Harry and Ron. They made Hermione and Draco cry. That's not good. Please update soon!
thecolorofchaosxx chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
great story. i love Narcissa's personality and Molly's reaction was on point. please update soon. please? you know you want to.
njferrell chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
I guess they finally talk next chapter.
mio32 chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
ya they finally get to talk
Evie Glacier Tako chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
Good chapter... I think Arthur is the only voice of reason in the house... Molly seems ready to think the worst of Ron and Harry... but I guess she feels closer to Hermione and Draco. Still despite the fact that I think they should listen I also understand that when something like that happens the logical response is not usually the real response... Please update soon!
Sally0Zombie chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
damn it was getting good 2 update soon!

JA Ne!
mio32 chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
OMG who is it? cant wait for the next up date.
njferrell chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
I know what Draco and Hermione saw was bad, but, it's not like they were having sex. Of course I would be mad(pissed really) if I saw my husband with someone else. But, the word cheating, seems to be being said by everyone in the context that Harry and Ron had sex with them. I think they should at least listen. I was shocked that Molly don't even want to hear Harry and Ron's side. I'm waiting for Hermione and Draco's reaction when they find out Harry and Ron are not guilty and they realise what they did to their cars. Not to mention the rings. Hermione threw hers in a glass, but, Draco just threw his. I don't think anyone picked them up. (If they did and I missed it, I'm sorry) I read Lavendars reason, but how exactly did she trick them? I know Seamus was to keep Harry distracted so she could get to Ron. But What did she use on themm a potion or spell. When Ron turned around at the club he acted and spoke like he thought it was Hermione in his arms.(Can’t you see I’m enjoying some time with my fiancée?”...“Oh since when did this tramp have my name Ronald?”) Can't wait for more.
Sweet Carys chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
still amazing! it sounded like harry and ron had some kinda spell on them for them to do that though... please update soon! i hate cliffies.
brandygurl016 chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
yay I knew harry wasnt a cheater aw I hope everything gets patched up with harry and draco hope to see another one soon XOXO
Kailany-Aurora chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
Ginny is too adorable and Lavender is just a ugh creature.

More please.
mio32 chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
OMG i cant wait for the next chapter
Sweet Carys chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
that was amazing! i dont like country much but i love that song. Harry and Ron are such jerks!
JusT-AnothEr-ChaIn-ReAction chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
An amazing fanfiction to go with an amazing song. I love the song before he cheats, and I like how you've translated it to fit Draco and Hermione's situation. Update soon.