Reviews for Snowmelt
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 29 . 7/12/2012
can i just say that wilson bugs the living crap out of me. he can't wait to flaunt his superiority in House's face...which is comical considering House's relationship with stacy lasted longer than any of wilson's 3 marriages...and House never cheated on her.

like your story...plot is fun
lori51 chapter 35 . 7/8/2011
Soooooo good. Loved it. Happy ending...yay! :D
Pyewacket75 chapter 35 . 6/2/2011
Awesome story! I really enjoyed it. Wow! What a journey! Like a roller coaster! Good times!
Pyewacket75 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Loved the first chapter ;) Looking forward to how this fic plays out :)
lintyyy chapter 35 . 6/6/2009
Your writing once again astounds me, I just can't get enough!

You know how sometimes in fics even when the plot takes a turn for the worst you still know that things will magically work themselves out for the best? Well, I believe one of the marks of truly great writing is to not be able to know the future of the plot and to genuinely care for the well being of the characters. I was able to experience this with this story. This was what truly enamored me to your story.

Brava. I look forward to reading for of your stories!
amandaoftheyear chapter 35 . 1/14/2009
I'm so glad I came upon this story when it was already complete. I loved it, but it would have driven me insane to read it chapter by chapter, not being one click away from what happened next! This is one of the best House fics I have ever read. The original character was great, but so was your grasp of the familiar characters like House. The dialogue was perfect. It takes a talented writer that understands sarcasm and dry humor to really nail House, but you did it. I love House, but watching the show, I always wish that He'd find someone that would tame his brash side a bit and bring out the romantic that's buried deep inside. I liked that you did that in this story. The plot was also great. If it weren't so long and so filled with elicit sex (haha), I would recommend sending it to the writers of House...maybe as a series finale or something. Good, very good.
csktech chapter 21 . 7/28/2008

I love your stories. Though they share a common theme, the differances are always different enough to make the stories interesting and readible. I'm not sure, but this one may just be my favorite.

Thanks again,

stropity chapter 35 . 5/25/2008
Wow!Another great story from you! I am so impressed, you never cease to entertain me. I liked this one a lot. Thanks again.
Endoh chapter 24 . 3/10/2008
God. Do you realize how damn good your story is?

Your plot is intricate, sound, and excruciatingly suspenseful. Your OC (own character) has depth and a history. You have so much knowledge about law, medicine, and even Shakespeare, and you use it so well! I am so impressed with this story! You keep me on my toes with every chapter—and laughing my ass off with your wit and sarcasm!

Snowmelt would make a PERFECT story arc in the actual show-not even kidding! God. I don't have a fucking clue as to how you could go about doing it, but you need to find a way to submit this to FOX! (Although, I think FOX would have to cut some of the steamier scenes! ;) ) I can totally see Hughe Laurie and the rest of the MD gang acting this out so vividly, for you kept all of them absolutely in character! I mean, it sounds like an arc I could really see on the show. It takes like 15 writers/whatever to come up with just one episode (I've watched the 'behind the scenes' extras from the DVD's), but it seems like you-on your own, without ten other people working with you-have come up with a realistic, interesting, fun, unbelievably entertaining/addictive sequence of possible episodes! Agh! Love it! Seriously, find a way to get this on TV!

However, I have just one, teeny, weenie thing I have to complain about. You seem to have comma splices all throughout your story along with some semi colon errors and just plain typos, but hey! Nobody's perfect, and your story line makes up for those insignificant mistakes like tenfold!

Thanks for a fantastic read so far, and I look forward to finishing it. :)
Gertrude2034 chapter 35 . 3/10/2008
First of all, thanks for sharing yet another of your wonderful stories. I love the variety and intrigue you are able to come up with time after time, finding new and exciting women and situations for House to explore.

I've really enjoyed the sexy side of this story and a spicy epilogue was just what we needed. (Even if a few of us did require cold showers afterwards!)

Maia's addition was an interesting twist and I guess the only very small suggestion I'd have is that it would have been nice to see more of House's own addition/recovery in this context. But then that has been covered so many times, perhaps it's nice to just see him come out the other side healthy and ready to take the leap into a proper relationship. The idea of the bouquet of flowers to communicate his feelings was sweet and lovely.

I loved the way the threads of the plot all came together through the story - Maia's friends, the mafia, House's history with the mafia, the attempts on Maia's life, Bear, and House fighting his own demons along the way.

Great job. Can't wait for your next story. Thanks.
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 35 . 3/9/2008
-gets out of cold shower, while sniffling- that was soo good! thank you for such a good story, despite the steamy parts... don't want to sound pervy...
Endoh chapter 11 . 3/9/2008
Damn. This story is so addictive! LOVE IT!
Endoh chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
Fucking hysterical. I love how Wilson kinda acted like House's wingman! Ahaha. So funny.
Endoh chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
Haha. I love how you keep house so in character. Nice! :)
Endoh chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Ahaha. "Emergency fuck fund" -too funny! I cannot stop laughing at that one phrase.