Reviews for Just Wanted a Normal Life
DemeRain chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
Awesome cross-over. Thanks for sharing.
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 20 . 11/5/2012
Aaaaw. I. JUST. LOVE. YOUR. STORY. Your characters are funny and interesting. And I love your pairings! And the ending is SOOOO cute :)
Angel-Jin chapter 19 . 3/21/2012
I love the story but did notice a bit of a mistake in the beginning of chapter 19; this -

"Come in, Sam," Wyatt stood up from the bed and made his way to the door, "I've got some things to take care of in the form of my wife."

"Wife?" Sam questioned, "Chris said she was your ex-wife."

"Technically not yet," Wyatt shook his head, "We've not filed for a divorce, we're just separated. Anyway, I've gotta go and talk to her."

Chris smiled and shook his head with a laugh as he saw the look in his brother's eyes, almost telling him to 'play nice'. The half-Elder knew that Wyatt had nothing to sort out with Bianca, it was just an excuse for him to leave the room.

"I didn't interrupt anything, did I?" Sam asked, as he shut the bedroom door subconsciously.

"No, don't worry about it," Chris shook his head and watched as his best friend made his way over to the bed, "What's up?"

"I just wanted to thank you for saving my life," the Winchester answered, as he stepped into the room slightly, "I just wanna…"

"Wife?" Sam questioned, "Chris said she was your ex-wife."

ChramShipper chapter 20 . 3/3/2012
Just wanted to say on the story Thanks again For giving me my new OTP in Chris/Sam :D
HollyKalina23 chapter 20 . 11/3/2011
Really great story, but there should have been more Sam/Chris fluff in there. But the ending with Sam and Chris in the dormroom was cute :)
mysticmoon1331 chapter 20 . 3/10/2011
love it! this is definitly one of the best charmed/supernatural fics ive ever read. you are a fantastic writer! im partial to chris/dean but you did an excellent job with chris/sam. i think i may like that pairing just as much as chris/dean after reading this story. i like that you didnt rush any of the relationships in the story. although while reading i was practically screaming in my head at certain points for certain characters to just get together already, i thinkyou did anexcellent job portraaying the relationships without overly rushing them. the storyline was fantastic! i hope you decide to write a sequal i literally groaned when the story ended, i just wanted to keep on reading! i will definitly be at the very least checking out your other stories, though i cant promise i'll read them all, however if they are anywhere near as good as this one was i will be reading them all. once again i really do hope you decide to write a sequal. wether you decide to or not i wish you good luck and no writers block with your future writings. good luck!
Stina Whatever chapter 20 . 2/6/2011
i love this story and how bianca is wyat's ex, and the whole thing with riley trapped
witch20 chapter 20 . 1/18/2010
I love it! I love it all. Great writing by the way. I think that John needs to get over his hatred with witches. Not all of them are the bad guys.
yumi2482 chapter 20 . 2/2/2009
hahahaha. sweet.
macaday me a nut chapter 20 . 1/14/2009
Aw...that was lovely dubely...I really enjoyed this story. Don't think I have come across many Supernatural/Charmed cross overs. Those two were real cute though. And when Chris was suddenly able to heal! Wow...I was squealing in glee!

Macaday me a nut (and you're one too!)
Rosiline chapter 20 . 8/30/2008
really good story!

trully enjoyed it.
AngelwithDirtyThoughts chapter 20 . 8/14/2008
Love the story, really cool!

But I would be happier if there were more Mel/Dean action
Riku Evans chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This looks really interesting. I'll have to keep reading, but I think that I could really like this story.
pipertolkien chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
I really liked this chapter, because Ellen and Jo make a appearance. I am also surprised that you put Dean with Melinda instead of her brother Chris. I was secretly hoping that he would unbind his powers.
kirallie chapter 20 . 7/18/2008
Great story! Glad they all accepted each other, except John. Can't believe anyone could be that pigheaded.