Reviews for JAG Meets 'Allo 'Allo
byrhthelm chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Oh yes, I remember 'Allo, 'Allo very well! (It caused a stink the other side of the Channel; some people have no sense of humour!)

You captured the feel of that episode very well, although if I recall correctly the line "Why are you wearing upon your 'ead a dead 'en?" was one of Rene's lines addressed to his wife Edith.

Well done a beautiful pardoy of a parody.
Michi uk chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Loved how you weaved "Hello Hello" into this story
tarheelveteran chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I've been lurking on this side, and I just happened to see this. This is hilarious! I loved it! Great visuals. Though I've never seen Allo Allo, this had the right mix of British humor. I could just see Harm and Bud getting flustered.

Yes! Please keep feeding! Too funny! -JL
Lynnp chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Ooh, we are having a bad "Mac" day today Vid lol! Great story btw!

Lynn

x
leyte chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Hi Vid!

One little note. It was not the Gestapo that helped to train the future CIA agents at the begining of Cold War. They mainly had been ex-SD and Abwehr officers. BTW I live this story. I have always been Allo, Allo fan.
starryeyes10 chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Rittanicus chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I admit before reading this I had absolutely no idea what 'Allo 'Allo is. Now that you caught my attention, I just had to do a bit of watching and I'm glad I did. It was too funny! I'd love to see more!
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Hee hee ha ha ho ho! Highly amusing and entertaining! Good reading!
laura carr chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Les chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Having been initially forced to watch 'Allo 'Allo by my husband it did begin to grow on me. I acutally like it now. Can you imagine what JAG would have looked like had they had him instead of Brumby?
michelle UK chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
That was too funny, you can't end it here, there's so much fun to be had with this story. Come on Vid Please CONTINUE
Fernando3 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Usually I only read your stories when I'm in a certain mood (because I'm big H/M shipper) but your title just hooked me in. I love 'Allo 'Allo! It's one of my favorite shows. You're a talented writer, and I do enjoy your work! I hope I get into one of those moods more often... :D
Lynnp chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Ha Ha! I loved it! This brought back many happy memories Vid!

Lynn