Reviews for Much Ado About Nothing
Keytchtee chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
I rather like this one. While it doesn't stay true to how Kingdom Hearts tells a story(too much direct love ;) ), this is not necessarily a bad thing. It felt fairly believable considering the characters, and I really enjoyed the little humorous notes included into the text.
Cheers.
Saika Murasaki chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Before they seperated, the story were great... Yeah :D
The5thOfNovember chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
Hahaha! That whole kid comment from Demyx made my day! I was seriously laughing so hard! :)
The5thOfNovember chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
This story is really really good so far! I love it! I can't believe it doesn't even have over 100 reviews, it deserves atleast 500. Thank you so much for writing! Keep up the good work!
SirRealism chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
I liked Namine in this chapter. She's a witch. Its good to see her acting like it.
Lupus7 chapter 17 . 5/22/2011
I have to say, that story actually seems like it could be accepted as canon. I've tried finding things that didn't match with the games, and I couldn't. That being said, bear in mind that I've only played kingdom hearts I and II, plus a wee bit of chain of memories, so there may be some flaw that I am unaware of. Overall, very well done.
songs chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Oh my god.

OHMYGOD.

WHY DOESN'T THIS HAVE MORE REVIEWS? /spazz

I literally just read this all in one sitting. My jaw dropped at the ending, it's so...perfect. Like it all fits. I love it.

I've been dying to read a canon-compatible story, and yours is SO AMAZING.

I'm reading your other stuff now 333

~ Nora
Laulipop chapter 17 . 2/9/2009
Wow... i'm totally speechless. That was by far the best Namixas- no, the best Kingdom Hearts fanfiction i've ever read. No kidding, this is just awesome! You did a really good job here! I read some of your other stories, but this is the best one (by my tastes lol)! Maybe i'm a bit overreacting, but you get the point;). Your writting is pretty good and you definitely chose a good topic (the what-happens-between-Roxas-joining-the-Organization-and-him-being-defeated-by-Riku kind of topic) for this fic.

I am a french native speaker so i kind of appreciated your little "clin d'oeil";). I don't know if you feel confident enough to write a fanfiction in french but i think it would be nice!

Keep up the good work and i'm looking forward to your next fanfiction!
Scorch406 chapter 17 . 6/27/2008
Don't think I deserted the story on the last chapter. I was just really busy with regents and getting ready for my summer job. I think you ended the story great. I liked how Roxas made the same promise to Namine that Sora made to Kairi with the same charm. Especially since he keeps it even though he doesn't remember. Itd have been nice to read Roxas and Riku's fight but everyone knows what happens so the ending was still great. Looking forward to any new stories you write. Keep up the great work.
Kayleigh Gray chapter 17 . 6/27/2008
aww, great story! 3 i really like the plot and how it blended well with the kh timeline.. or something. lolz. :D (i hope that made sense. :D)

anyway, good work! :D
destinysHEART chapter 17 . 6/26/2008
wow...when i started reading it was yesterday. I was so preoccupied with reading that i even missed the sunrise. I need sleep but . . . WOW! Loved it! Especially how you started with Namine's character as meek and submissive and then built her up to this strong (and rather smart alec) character.
OneWorld-OneDream chapter 17 . 6/25/2008
OMG that was so cute! I'm sad its over :'(
Windracer Leopard chapter 17 . 6/24/2008
[Readers beware. Extremley long ramble ahead.]

Wow. Just wow. I've been waiting on the edge of my seat for the final chappie, and no it's here and it so lived up to my expectations. I find it amazing how you delve deepp into the story and explain things like why Roxas has Oathkeeper, and why Riku doesn't know who's nobody Namine is, all that sort of stuff just brings the story to life. And ties it in with the canon universe, which is just cool. I liked the ending, I thought it really rounded up the story, and it was a rather clever parellel with Sora and Kairi. Anyway, I could go on forever about your language, and imagination, and general aweseomness, but I'm getting the feeling you really want me to shut up now. So, on a final note, congratulations on finally finishing an awesoem story.

- 'Racer
blackrogue123 chapter 17 . 6/23/2008
Ok, I juts want to say that this was a terrfic story,and that you're a great artist too! (I saw Namine in her dress)

Still, this fic did lower my opinion of Riku,actually, I'm begining to think he fully deserved the beating Roxas gave him in their duel before he cheated by turning into Xehanort's heartless. I mean, Sora was going to wake up eventually (I don't think ti would have taken decades, maybe a few months)and Riku decided to throw away his pride and sense of morality just to get his friend up early so that he could be manipulated by the worst excuse of a world ruler/scientist I've ever had the pleasuer of hating?

Oh well, enough rambling! Thanks for writing such a great story, I enjoyed every secod of it!
Scorch406 chapter 16 . 6/6/2008
I'm glad I kept you going. I hate to see a good story die and this was a good story. You can expext me to check out any new stories you post. I guess every good story must come to an end and I'm looking forward to it. Keep up the great work!