Reviews for Derek's Law of Valentine's Day
amyh52 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Lovely
Tomboy22 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Man, Best story ever! :) Good job. :)
lovely.lilly chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Loved this fic. It was really fun to read. Good Job!
RockyMountain chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
How sweet! I love it and I'm checking every alert box and favorite box!
MidnightBlue22 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
O WOW! I absolutly loved this fic! It was soo cute, and I felt so bad for Derek (I've had a run-in with Murphy's law before, multiple times). It was so sweet how he went out of his way to make her night perfect! I'm such a sucker for happy endings :-)! Amazing story! Loved it!
Sailor-Lit chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
LOVED, LOVED & LOVED it!
ellie141516 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
aww it was soo sweet ! i loved it ! such a fairytale ending it was great !
Vamp.kissesx chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
funny and sweet with the perfect ending. too bad i didn't catch this one on V-day. Great job!
xorss chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I absolutely LOVED it! Derek is so sweet, and Casey is so understanding. They're perfect together!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
loved it update soon
bsloths chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Hey Shellie I am so sorry I didn't read this on V-Day. I've been super busy and I was at work when I got the alert so I couldn't go on ffnet, and I was running around all day yesterday and didn't have a chance to get on the computer. I'm sorry!

Derek is NOT ooc. The general consensus is that they way he treats Marti is like how he'll treat Casey, and I think you wrote him perfectly here. Casey changes him. End of story!

THIS WAS MAGICAL. Seriously, I loved it. I loved how everything went wrong for poor Derek, and then Casey being all forceful at the end. So sweet!
ptnow chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Aww, that was sweet. I love awkward, insecure Derek. And, lol, it was pretty funny although I felt pretty bad for Derek most of time. Cool fic.
EarnedDisillusionment chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
So I know I'm a day late...but that was so cute! Things don't have to be perfect to be great! I'm glad other people realize that too! I loved it!
Hiroko Randall chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Aww poor Derek he was trying so hard good thing Casey was understanding I love it good job.
Silverian Rose chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
ah, that was a very cute valentine's day story! i loved how everything went wrong only to end up so right! very cute! i hope you had a good valentine's day with your hubby! and hope you have a good weekened