Reviews for Death's Daughter
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
Sounds fascinating! I love the concept!
PhoenixfromtheFlame chapter 10 . 8/8/2009
please keep writing more its really good
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
That was interesting. I'm curious to see where this story goes.
Infame chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
Before I forget, I have to mention how much I loved :

“Sure...So, what's up?”

Bella looked confused at his question for a moment, tilted her head to the side, as if confused, and replied, “The sky.”

It made me grin like an idiot :p

I really enjoyed this chapter, I liked the EPOV, it was interesting. Although I enjoy the short chapter I would not complain if they were slightly longer. I look forward to reading their biology class encounter.
Infame chapter 5 . 5/17/2009
It was so hard to stop reading! I am so hooked! I'm already sad because I know that I only have 5 chapters left before having to wait for the updates! This fic is so good, I can't wait to keep reading. I hope that Alice will quickly befriend Bella and I also hope to have some E/B interation soon!
galaxy02 chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
I am quite intrigued. I love the concept of Death being a 'person' and that you've made it female. It's reminicent of Neil Gaiman's Death in the Sandman series (who I absolutely love). Actually, your description of Bella in this chapter is the way I would describe Gaiman's Death. I like the way you've retained Bella's clumsiness in spite of her being a demi goddess of sorts. I like the quirky personality you've given her and thoroughly enjoy just how 'socially retarded' you've made her. The 'honey pot' bit had me cracking up! I can't wait to see how this story will develop.
Infame chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
I really liked this chapter, it really has intrigued me.

I normally like longer chapters but I liked the short chapters in this fic, they seem fitting.

Although I can't wait to read BPOV and EPOV you wrote the third person point of view very well.

I can’t wait to find out more about Edward, I hope that the rest of the Cullen family will also be featured in the fic.

I am really glad that ten chapters have already been written because I can't wait to start reading them.

My favorite line from the chapter was: "Don’t they know they stand above hell, across from rebirth and below heaven".

It made me laugh. I am not sure if I interpreted it in the way that it was meant to be understood but I still loved that line.

I had a much longer review but unfortunately I pressed an evil key on my keyboard and accidently lost my original review.

Thanks for having replied to my last review, my review was so short and boring so thanks, I love getting replies from authors.
Infame chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
The prologue was really good, I can't wait to read the rest of the fic and really understand what happened. Thanks for posting, this seems like a great story.
TopazObsessr94 chapter 10 . 3/5/2009
omg write more soon!
dancing-banana-tree chapter 10 . 2/28/2009
AWESOME! Bella is very funny! Continue

plz
Apollymi great-destroyer chapter 10 . 2/3/2009
i love this story cant wait for the next chapter
BiteMeSilly chapter 10 . 1/25/2009
i lmao and agree with the smut thing. it would be funny to read though. anyways i love the chappie and agree with edward concious, he is such a dick. why doesn't he ever run after her. damn teenage boy. lol. waiting for update.
xxfanpirexx chapter 10 . 1/24/2009
I love it! I really can't wait for next update!
Twilightx28 chapter 10 . 1/14/2009
great chapter update soon
Sock-Rocker11 chapter 10 . 1/9/2009
hey, u have an awesome idea here, and ur a really good writer. Im not trying to rush u or anything, but for the sake of my sanity, could u update asap? PLEASE!