Reviews for Moonlight Dreams
tanithlipsky chapter 8 . 6/23/2017
this was fantastic.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/25/2016
take the story down then if your not going to finish it saves people wasting there time rading it
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
That's too bad, since this is a awesome story.
MoxyGirl chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
This was beautifully written and I loved it and enjoyed reading it. I love where you left it off also. The story served it's purpose, no need to drag it on and explain how she defeat Beryl, we all know she does eventually. This story was about Endymion and Serenity finding each other again. Very well done.

TokyoFish
slightlyxjaded chapter 7 . 9/21/2010
Adorable story... definitely worth reading again. Thank you so much and I look forward to reading your other works!
Lilith13Genesis chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
Nice story... too bad you're not gonna finish it. Instead of putting it in the complete category can you leave in the in-progress category but with the notice DISCONTINUED in the summary.

It was quite disappointing, when I found out that even though the status says complete it actually isn't.
melloXstrawBerry chapter 8 . 6/25/2008
Well, awesome story while it lasted. Loved it!
sailormoon0630 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
ur story is great! :)
kyuubi723 chapter 7 . 6/10/2008
aw!
kyuubi723 chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
oh wow! thats harsh! 4 days? wow... and that would so suck! not being able to remember that ur a superhero! i hate the creaters of sailor moon for doing that! waiit... actually i don't even remember sailor moon that much! ( i watched it a coupe monthes ago... but still...great story though!
kyuubi723 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
DUN DUN DUN!
Godschildtweety chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
i can not wait
Princess Moonie of the Moon chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
good story
jupiter2005 chapter 8 . 5/16/2008
awesome story enjoyed reading it alot cant wait to read future works by you.
merangelgal chapter 8 . 5/11/2008
Great story! I really enjoyed it! ;0)