Reviews for Valentine's Day Surprise
Sirius I'm Serious chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
This was a really fun read. And cute too! I really love the Ami and Makoto pairing, and this fic demonstrates their relationship perfectly. To not have the characters come right out and say those three words is tough to do, but that would totally be in character with Ami. Even better is that you had her say it in a creative and indirect way.

We need more of these fics where characters have subtle flirtations rather than obvious confessions. Really great job!
Crosswood chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I stumbled across this story a while back, and because I am a bad person, I didn't review it instantly like I should have done. Forgive me! I have no excuses.

Basically, this little fluffy ficlet is so cute! Even on the third re-reading it stood up well, making me both laugh and go awwwww at the same time... no mean feat! You've used rather lovely prose to make these two very cute indeed.

My regards to you for posting this, and cheers
Princess Lucky Fire chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
awesome oneshot. loved it.
Vatta chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I loved the way you had M and A go about the cooking. The way you wrote it made it seem so like them.

And lol, Ami who'd have thunk it ... :p
wolfpup92 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Aw! / KAWAII! That was SO adorable! I loved it. .
Volchise chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
That...was WAY too freaking cute! *sigh*
krugern chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Cute oneshot. Lookforward to the next Ami/ Makoto story from you.
Hobbes the Cat chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Very nice fic. I enjoyed it very much. This was a nice version of Ami to read also. Thanx
Neuroleptic chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Well, I think I know which story I'm going to vote for over at docspace.

This is a wonderful short story! It's not too short, and not too long. I have no idea how to bake, so I thought that part of it was interesting.

What I really like is the plan Ami came up with to let Makoto know how she felt about her. I don't see it as stealing the idea, though. More like inspiration from a different source!

This one is going on my favorite's list.