Reviews for Firsts
CuriousKate chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Oh it's fantastic. I love the ending!
Squidtastik chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
So romantic, it is pure Esme. Captures her POV perfect. Made me want to cry. Love it 3
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This is so sweet. I think I've got cavities now but I don't mind.
This is absolutely beautiful. Love, love, love it.
RubyDee chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This story gives great depth to Esme. You've done an excellent job in capturing her essence. Thank you!
Georgie chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
/His lips were trembling as his eyes searched my face, wordlessly asking my permission for something I wanted more than life itself./

babesbraves chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Yet another fantastic story you make your books come to life in so many ways. please write a longer story about carlisle and esme's early life together!
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This is lovely. :-)
O.o chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
You are AMAZING! I love your story. The best ever!
Super EunAe chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
cool story. did i tell you i added this to my favourite.
Avaerial chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
VERY beautiful, my dear! Such an eloquent and exquisite piece! You have such a beautiful way with words! It blows me away!

This story expresses more then the love Carlisle and Esme have for one another. This story solemnly shows the love of two soul mates, all the factors are there. The inability to think coherently, the inescapable wave of lust and passionate that scorches throughout your body, the inability to catch your breath whenever your beloved is near… This is the most important element in any love story and you captured it beautifully. My favorite part:

“Esme," his voice was husky with emotion. "I meant to do this properly, but I can't wait any longer." He scrabbled in his pocket, still holding my hands to his heart in his other hand, and took out a ring. My breath caught in my throat, and I sat back on my heels weakly. "Esme, my only love, I have been searching for you for more than a lifetime. Even before I knew that I was searching for you, I felt an ache that I could not define. When I found you, your love was shining out of your spirit and I thought everyone around me flawed for they could not see it. You have become the center of my world and my reason for living. You are my first and you are my last. Esme, be my wife."

I sat there, my heart swelling larger and larger, my hands clutched in his while his words washed over me. I was quivering, thankful that I could no longer cry so tears couldn't blur my vision of this man, this perfection, who was asking me to be his wife forever. I moved my lips to tell him yes, but no sound escaped. He understood, and pulled me to him, crushing my body against his. I clung to him, sobbing soundlessly. He pulled back, staring into my eyes while he ran his thumb over my cheeks, wiping away my invisible tears. "It's a first," I whispered to him.”

Thank you for composing this! Absolutely beautiful! Again, phenomenal job and keep on writing! :)
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Wow

That was exceptionally sweet!

Reb
ChamorroCullen chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Amazing - I love this story!
kiki.forever chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
So extremely sweet! Many romantic, M-rated fics simply describe the raw lust and anatomy of lovemaking. This shows their actually love and emotions they share...as well as desire, of course. Both love and desire make romance, which you showed incredibly.

It was so sweet how Esme fell in love with him at the hospital when she broke her leg; and Carlisle loved her back.

And Edward. So sweet, trying to reassure Esme that Carlisle doesn't consider her soiled.

And throwing Bella and Edward's relationship in here was a nice touch.

An absolutely extravegant piece! This one is definately going down on my favorites list (as well as the authors favorite list).
hannahbananaroxsox chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Love this 3

So sweet! The way you wrote about them was exactly how I pictured their relationship.
anna chapter 1 . 5/27/2010