Reviews for Firsts
Alexander-In-Autumn chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This was so pure that it actually touched my heart. You don't know how rare that is, for me to find a fanfiction this good, with no errors in spelling or grammar, that actually made me go "Awh!"

Seriously. Go pat yourself on the back.

*Jasper and Edward do a cheerleading dance to inspire you to create more magic :D*
AmberGlow2 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Holy Crap that's good!
oneiros lykos chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I love Esme and Carlisle; this was such a sweet story, I loved every bit of it!
bloodiLove chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
aw!
Ainsey chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
This was achingly sweet.

Well done.
Heartbroken1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Loved it, AliceLaughed!

I kept it in my inbox so I wouldn't forget to read it, and I'm so glad I didn't forget!

What a great story! I love hearing about Esme and Carlisle.

You have a knack, my friend! Thanks for sharing!

Heartbroken1
twilightened chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Sweet, tender and beautifully written.
desirardent chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Aw, that was great! Esme is one of my favorite characters, and I'm glad that you wrote this. It could easily be canon. I loved how you had Esme see herself and Carlisle in Bella and Edward... It made me all warm and fuzzy. haha.
jesusofsuburbia2o2o chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Wow Alice Laughed, you are easily my favorite Twilight author. This story was beautifully sensual and powerful in love. Great job and keep writing!

jesus-of-suburbia2o2o
KdMac chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I like it. It's not as... hormonally driven, for lack of a better phrase, than other things that I have read.

Much love,

KdMac
Countess of Abe chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I'm going to dip you in chocolate and then sprinkle you with gold flakes, then wrap you up and set you on the fireplace to gaze at day after day. I won't eat you, because then you wouldn't be able to write more perfection, I mean, stories.

What I'm trying to say is: Thank you for writing this :) It was wonderfully sweet and a great thing to read while I should be studying for midterms. ;)
tu es mon ame chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
that was so beautiful. i loved it. so so very lovely.
Ferrin Landry chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I am completely in love with this. You've captured all three of them so perfectlyt, espescially Esme and Carlisle. I love the relationship you established between her and Edward...but...OMC. When he calls her My Only it tugs on my heart a little. My favorite thing, though, is that it is a lemon without being JUST a lemon. Because it is often the buildup, the anticipation that MAKES those experiences and you nailed it. Poor Carlisle. I bet he gives Emmett stern lectures if/when Em decides to tease Edward about his chastity.

I mean, 281 years? Carlisle IS a saint.

Loved it.
MyEdward797 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
that was so sweet, and your awesome writing only makes it better! You never really think about what Carlisle and Esme have been through, how they met etc, but this is perfect!
perpetual.marble chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
that was the first time i've ever read a brilliant carlisle/esme fic, and i must say that that broke all expectations! i'm favoriting this, right now.
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »