Reviews for Firsts
bloody ampersand chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
That was so fluffy! (Good, honest fluff though. Not silly cotton candy fluff, more like good chocolate.) I think Esme and Carlisle tie with Alice and Jazz for my fav couple! They're just so sweet.

~bloody
EclipseoftheTwilightMoon chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
You have done it again. This is a piece of true quality writing. I really wish I could write as well. I can't wait to read more of your stuff.
sarah chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Happy Valentines Day!

Thanks for the story. Great as always!
Bellashouldvebeen chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
aw that was beautiful. you are such an amazing writer. keep writing i love reading them.
Bella's humanity chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I don't know how you do it. Once again, you've rendered me speechless with a breath-taking story. I can feel the emotion radiating from every word. I love the way you have captured Esme and Carlisle's relationship, since we see so little of it in the books. You truly have a gift!

I don't want to seem like I'm peddling or anything, but if you happen to get a second, I wish you would read the one story I wrote, Finding Your Eternal Soulmate, just to see what you think of it. Part of it is about Esme and Carlisle. You're opinion would be greatly appreciated!

Keep on writing!
MISSTTAYLORR chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
it still amazes me how you can seem to put so much love between two people in just simple words. beautiful as always.

you should consider writing a book. i believe you would be very good at it. but then again, with two boys would you have time?

fantastic.

kudos! :D
sam chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
That was beautifully written. You have such a great talent!
she is brighter chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
awe

Amy

happy valentines tag
btgrs chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
That was amazing.

Oh wow

I loved how you wrote that.

It was so sweet, and moving. Esme and Carlisle are wonderful. Its so fair for them to have each other.

I just loved their first kiss. You were also great at writing their first time. So much love and passion. I love their tenderness.

Bella and Edward remind her of her own beginning? Thats great.

Loved it!
ChocoMuffs chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
This was such a romantic, heart breaking, amazing chapter!

I loved it completely.

ever lasting love!
Gao Jing Ning chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
very very good. you are a great writer. i felt engrossed in the story and was not interupted by writing flaws at all!
m r s . a u t h o r chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
[total speechlessness]

Wow.
drea chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!
lizabel411 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
When I opened my email and saw a new story alert I immediately went to fanfiction. I was right to rush. This is the most touching story I've ever read. It's sweet and let's me understand Carlisle and Esme a little better. It's great that this was created on Valentine's day! So cute! You already know how gifted u r! Keep it up!
jaquisgirls chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
That was so sweet. You are such a talented writer. Good job!
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »