Reviews for Firsts
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Aw! Your Esme is so much better than mine. Don't get mad if my tone changes a bit in my esme story, please. X-X
Ms. Topaz chapter 1 . 2/14/2008

that was way to cute! especially for valentine's day!

loved it so much!
GreysAutumn chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Aww! That was so cute for Valentine's Day. I'm glad you did Carlisle and Esme because their story needs to shared on here too. Loved it, like always. :]
72345 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I love this - it is so poignant and so beautiful - you are such a gifted writer. I'd love for you to do a full blown C/E story - you have an excellent grasp of these characters.

Hope all is going well with you - not on this front, but I had to drop a line and tell you YOU ROCK! (I know, how adult of me...) How about - YOU ROCKETH!

EC4me chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
This was a really beautiful story.
cojo4 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Very, very nice!

I am always speechless after reading your stories. There is always so much emotion that comes through in your writing. What an excellent 1-shot for Valentine's Day:)

Thank you!
bellarina chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
What a beautiful job of telling Esme and Carlisles' love story. The books don't tell us much directly about their relationship but I always imagine them like that. Very sweet gentle but passionate lovers with an incredible bond. I would imagine Edward's newfound love of Bella would definitely bring back memories of hteir beginnings too.
piperchick chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Oh how adorable!

You don't see many stories about Carlisle and Esme. This fits their spiritual and as well as physical bond that they share.

I love it!
DreamNin chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
That was amazing. I swear that was one of the best stories I have ever read and I practically live on You portray Esme and Carlisle so well it's as if I were reading a passage from the book itself.

After Carlisle said "It doesn’t matter to me that I am not the first man you ever kissed. I am the first one you ever wanted to kiss. Everything else is inconsequential.” I remember saying out loud, "Oh my Carlisle he's a smooth operator." Ridiculous I know, but it was just that good.

I especially love how the ending ties it all back in with the current times. Excellent job.
kaye chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
my heart turned into goop! that was one of the most sweetest things i have ever read. you rock! happy valentines day!
V's Peach chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Great story... I loved the way you wrote Esme and Carlisle. I think you did an excellent job. Keep up the great writing
CJade329 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Oh my gosh I absolutely LOVED it! This was so amazing and so different from everything I've read before! More like this one, please! Amazing!
AsanteSanaSquashBanana chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
aw thats so sweet! A really really good fic! loved it!
newfoundlove chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
WOW! Unbelievably well written for one, sensual and sweet at the same time. You seemed to have captured Esme and Carlisle to a tee, his quiet nature, her unfortunately beginnings. Wonderful. Thank you for writing it.
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
What a wonderful gift you have given us! So much overwhelming love and affection. Your description of Carlisle's gentleness and patience is exactly how I picture him. And, Edward's understanding words are just perfect. Such a beautiful insight to what Esme may have gone through also!

Thank you so much!