Reviews for Firsts
Wannabe Esme chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Lovely!
Wingtear chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I am careful to read M rated stories, as I often end up disappointed and a bit nauseated. I do not mind smut (duh) but I do mind the crude language often used to describe it.

I gave "Firsts" a shot, because I LOVE the way "Broken" is written, and I am relieved to find that I was not disappointed at all, this reduced me to tears, it was so sweet.

I saw on twilighted that you was sorry to not have time to answer reviews; don't be. Just keep on writing.

If there was a rating here, this story would get 10/10 (ouch, that hurt my wolf-girl heart to write...)
tallonfoot357 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
*claps like a clown* WELL WELL DONE!

One of the best twilight fics i have read!
The Readers Muse chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
That was awesome! I really enjoyed that!
fictioninmyheart chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wow. That was so well done! It was very sweet and beautiful! Awesome job!
Shelalaby chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
aw...it;s so sweet. I lve it.
Pink-Butterflys123 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Great story!
NoLongerAFanfictionReader chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
aw so sweet!
EdwardsminesorryBella chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
that was so sweet! thatis exactly how carlise and esme should be! great job!
ThatKlutzCalledBella chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Wow. All i can say is that this story is deep!
spauthor chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I happened to come across this story, and since I wrote a story myself with the same name, I was curious and decided to read it. I'm glad I did! It was beautiful!

Even though I don't know anything about twilight, and this is not Harry Potter (I usually only read HP stories), and even though I don't know any of the characters, this was a truly amazing and wonderfully romantic story.

Great job!
mmothballs chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
That was lovely! :) Haha ok I have to ask.. did Meyer publish Esme's past? Am I missing out on something here? Cause all Esme/Carlisle fanfiction seem to unanimously agree that Esme's previous husband was called Charles and that he went to war and came back... and that she had first met Carlisle after falling from a tree..

I hope I'm not missing out on some published stories of the Cullen's past that I'm not aware of! :p

Anyway, Have a awesome holiday season!
AXisXforXAlana chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
THIS WAS AWESOME!
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Oh this was exquisite! According to how Edward phrased the gifts they brought to being vampires, these two are compassionate enough for anyone they meet. The capability of how strongly they must be able to love each other must be intense. You really conveyed a tender feeling throughout the entire story. Fantastic job!
sockpuppet82 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
awe! that was amazing!

oh, dude, that was just really really great!

i love carlisle :D