Reviews for Firsts
FlamingRedFox chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
That was one of the sweetest things I've ever read. And it was soo well written. And just such beautiful Esme/Carlisle sweetness! And the mood music was really pretty to have in the background as well. .

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful job! This was just soo soo prettifully lovely. So sweet and calm and tasteful. Beautiful writing. Brilliant! Nicely done.

Sincerely,

~FlamingRedFox
exotech chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Absolutely lovely.

It was very different; I enjoyed it fully.
Sora-Chan LoveLove chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
That was beautiful!
ying131 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Adorable! Very well paced too!
dazzleforever chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
This was beautiful. I've always wondered why Carlisle decided to change Esme, and how he knew he wanted to be with her forever, and this story was perfect
crazyvampgirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
i haven't read many Carlisle and Esme stories. for some reason there aren't that many, but this one is especially sweet and captures them very well. great job!
BleedingxHearts chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Aw...so cute!
TwilghtTasha chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
That was beautiful. This deserves much better words, but i'm so dazzaled i can't think of any _

I'm happy to say yo made me cry :D

Fantastic, I LOVE YOU! X
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
aw. i love carlisle and esme. they are so loving and kind and deserve each other completely.
Mirane chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I began this story, because I love to read about Carlisle and Esme, but I really didn't expect anything much. There are so many writers who can't really grasp them... But you did it. This is so much more than I thought likely. It's one of the very best storys I ever read. So sweet! I'm actually crying a little.

You really are very good.

Thank you so much!
Blood Filled Tears chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This was fantastic! It was interesting because i wasn't expecting the different sections of her life! Bravo! You are very good at Esme and Carlisle. I think it's the best couple I've read from you.

Bifty,
Princess Whizbee chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
That was really sweet!
AnnaFrancesca chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Wow, that was brilliant :)
Allerion chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This was adorable. Carlisle, your Carlisle, seemed to be very much like the one in the book. Very gentlemanly. He was also different in a way, a good way. I liked the shyness incorporated into his character.
How to Train Your Moosie chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Fantastic oneshot. It's nice to see the other side of Esme and Carlisle, for once, especially in their time together before their family grew. Very in-character. Great writing, flawless except for a handful of various grammatical mistakes. Thanks for an awesome read.

-Queen Annie-Ferny Cullen