Reviews for Firsts
How to Train Your Moosie chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Fantastic oneshot. It's nice to see the other side of Esme and Carlisle, for once, especially in their time together before their family grew. Very in-character. Great writing, flawless except for a handful of various grammatical mistakes. Thanks for an awesome read.

-Queen Annie-Ferny Cullen
EdwardCullen'spants chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Great Story!
shelaughs chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
That last line was chilling.

I loved it. You have no idea.
KarenSoul chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I love this story! The ending was fantastic.
PPVV chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
M-m!

Carlisle sounds delicious! :)

I like stories of him and Esme - I find they never got enough attention in the Twilight series.

Especially Esme.

Good work, great piece!

Thanks for writing,

-P.P.V.V.
MoonlightMistress83 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Wow...I really loved looking into Esme's mind. This was absolutely wonderful. Thank you!
cara eats books chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
it was well written, and I thought it reflected Esme's personality well. Great job.
TaylorxxTwihard chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
:D WOW! THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
Topaz Ki chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Lovely
nalaniekeala chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Oh my goodness. This is most definitely the sweetest, most breathtaking one shot I've read in a long time. It makes me long to go read more about Carlise and Esme.
xBettingOnTheVampiresx chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
What a beautiful story! You did so very well in capturing their true characters and I thank you so very much for such a pleasure!
ownpersonalhell chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Oh god, I got tears. that was beautiful. i cant get enough of this. you did a wonderful job at protraying thier love.
Desi-Grasshopper chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I LUVED IT! IT WAS SO CUTE!
Miss Elle Winchester chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
delicious, ahem, it was awesome; you're a great writer
kidwithwingz chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Sorry this review is mucho late, but I loved the story. There are not many Esme/Carlisle fanfics on this sight, so thanks for writing this.

Kudos.