Reviews for Firsts
shelaughs chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
That last line was chilling.

I loved it. You have no idea.
KarenSoul chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I love this story! The ending was fantastic.
P.P.V.V chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
M-m!

Carlisle sounds delicious! :)

I like stories of him and Esme - I find they never got enough attention in the Twilight series.

Especially Esme.

Good work, great piece!

Thanks for writing,

-P.P.V.V.
MoonlightMistress83 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Wow...I really loved looking into Esme's mind. This was absolutely wonderful. Thank you!
cara eats books chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
it was well written, and I thought it reflected Esme's personality well. Great job.
TaylorxxTwihard chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
:D WOW! THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
Topaz Ki chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Lovely
nalaniekeala chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Oh my goodness. This is most definitely the sweetest, most breathtaking one shot I've read in a long time. It makes me long to go read more about Carlise and Esme.
xBettingOnTheVampiresx chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
What a beautiful story! You did so very well in capturing their true characters and I thank you so very much for such a pleasure!
ownpersonalhell chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Oh god, I got tears. that was beautiful. i cant get enough of this. you did a wonderful job at protraying thier love.
Desi-Grasshopper chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I LUVED IT! IT WAS SO CUTE!
Miss Elle Winchester chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
delicious, ahem, it was awesome; you're a great writer
kidwithwingz chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Sorry this review is mucho late, but I loved the story. There are not many Esme/Carlisle fanfics on this sight, so thanks for writing this.

Kudos.
Affinitive chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
This was just utterly beautiful. The emotions and feeling carried throughout the piece just astound me, you did an absolutely amazing job(:
melissaturkey chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
that was an absolutely lovely fan fic that made me feel so much closer to the esme character and the carlisle character.

made their love real to me, thank you.
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »