Reviews for Firsts
Blueflower519 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Love it! Esme is such a great character and the way you explained her past and how she joined the family was great! Thank you.

Jenni
Jen chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Again, wow. You are incredibly talented at capturing emotion.
Porsches As Bribes chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
omg that was so unbearingly sweet! i love it
Jewel chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Wow... That's all I can really think right now. The way you write intimate scenes is extraordinary. You are very talented at making the scene one of making love and true emotion and not senseless sex. It's refreshing.
lovetwilight chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
OMG1 That was so sweet, so nice...you are a great author!
I am Green chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Sweet and hot at the same time. Beautiful!
Sovrani chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
This has got to be the most adorable thing I've read in a long time.
Ashley Victoria-OrphanAshley chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Wow. Its so beautiful. Great work!
doreansmomma chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
This was so good! I believe that this story of the love story of Carlisle and Esme had to be told and you did such an excellent job!
Softfrost chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Oh my god. By far, far, far the best Esme and Carlisle story I've yet to read. I had goosebumps during their first kiss.

Amazing, amazingly written. Oh, and props to you for somehow calculating out those exact year amounts. ;)
fAT bRUNETTE chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
! AMAZING! WOW, that was really good
BeautifulSamurai chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Beautiful. Thanks for the joyful read!
DesertTwilight chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
That was such an endearing glimse into Esme & Carlisle's story. Wonderful job! Kudos!
lita.in.the.sky.with.diamonds chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Such an endearing story! And you really captured Esme's tenderness. :) Great read!
Avalondancer95 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
OH THANK GOD! FOR A SECOND THERE I THOUGHT THIS WAS ABOUT BELLA AND CARLISLE! IT KINDA SCARED ME! BUT IT WAS CUTE ONCE I FIGURED OUT IT WAS ESME!
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »