Reviews for Love Song
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Awesome! I hope you will be inspired to write a story based off of this!
IdaAreIda chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This is way too good to only be a single chapter :( There should be a really happy, happy, happy, happy, HAPPY sequel to this.

I just love the whole concept of this story and when I read it I didn't notice the "complete" sign on top of this story. I almost broke my heart when I saw it, because I expected another happy post-shippuden chapter with small kids with black hair and green eyes running around!
blackraven88 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This was a great story :).
MCKC chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
omg! that was so good! i wish that really happened in the manga...
HasiVA chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
EPIC!
kuromimi chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
at first i was aware and prepared(mentally) that this was a one shot, but as i read through the story, yes Sasuke did seem OOC. but i couldn't help but wish this was a few chapters longer. Left but nothing else that to let the reader's imagination do the rest.

animegyal77 soon angelface714 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
aww i think it was really cute, and i liked how sakura actually got a couple hits on sasuke so she wasnt the defenseless ninja (oh the irony) like in the old naruto great fic
rainbow spell chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
aw, cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. i loved it!
Divalicious Pop Pwincx chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
soooooooooooooo sweeeeeet w3
mangolemonadesmoothie chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
sooooo, great story and i don't mean to put a damper on it at all cuz it is wonderful, but the real reason i wanted to leave you this message, because i don't know how to otherwise, is to tell you that i love love love laying claim and am dying (not literally) for you to continue. maybe you're already writing the next chapter i don't know but i really like that story and can't wait for your next update so as soon as you can find time please update. thankyou. sorry if i seem impatient or nagging. baiz

mangolemonadesmoothie xoxox
kaye chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
OMG this is sol good ! Please when you have time update please ! It would be greatly apreciated
Hn chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Update
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
wow! yay! awesome! Woot!

haha xP great one shot!

of course sasuke seemed a little OOC

he wouldnt be if you wrote him as an insane ice freak !

but great! sasusaku fans applaud!
Boriqua-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
SASUKE'S JELOUS! HAHA! NICE! (and i've always thought that Neji and Sakura would make a nice couple... before Sasuke came back, of course. I mean, she's SAKURA! Sakura said, and I quote, "I'm a flirt... hate me." But she will ALWAYS and FOREVER love Sasuke.)
Bandersnatch16 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
aww that was a really good story, to bad it couldn't have been longer!
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »