Reviews for Love Song
Nintai-Tenshi chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Aww. so very interesting and well written. great job!
FaolanO.o chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
i lurve it! its so sweet! and yeah Sasuke was a bit out of character but i think that made it even better! plus it was only near the end really that he was out of character and even then only slightly! XD
Elimyyy chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
aww!

;)

hahahaha.
thelovebugy chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Ah, so mushy and amazing3 you portrayed both sakura and sasuke wonderfully... i love it :)
Lady Light chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
well the Hyuuga charm was good luck. it saved her. Lets hope Tenten and Neji don't mind its gone P
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
a little OOC, but adorable nonetheless. :) if only this would really happen! you wrote such a possible scenario, it was quite lifelike, albiet out of the personality of Uchiha Sasuke. ;) beautiful story though.
HANYAxtaiga chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
ugh. wish this wasn't one
j chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
aww, that was cute:P im going to pretend that interlude happens in the real thing.
bibsa1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Well... I have to say, I'm kind of disappointed (sp?) with the ending. It was so good when it started out, with Sakura being all kickass, and beating Sasuke down. And then it had to get all... fluffy. Blegh. The ending definitely detracted from the goodness of the story. But that's just me. Overall, it was a good story, there were a few grammatical errors (but then again, who am I to talk?) But I did enjoy it. Please continue to write stories for Sasusaku fans like me (just try to tone down the fluff, I'm pretty sure I got, like, 10 cavities from all the sweetness in the ending) Sasuke was a little OOC at the end (I mean, all the kissing? He doesn't really seem like a character who's big on PDA) I loved how you portrayed Sakura's character in the beginning, but towards the end... She changed. She became less independant, and more like her twelve year old self.

Anyways, I really did enjoy this story! Thanks for posting it for people like me to read!

This is in no way a flame, and I hope this doesn't offend.

-Bibsa1
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
*Tiny squeal* Sighs. Wonderful, as ever. And yes, he did, but it's Valentine's day! Well, supposed to be anyways.

Great job!

Annie
sonia chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I love this short yet very romantic (in a ninja way,I guess?)story!

Thank you for a wonderful Sasu-Saku Story!

I always enjoy a good love story about them (only them).
Tobi'sgoodgirllovesSasuSaku chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
So fluffy and actiony! It was so good! Here's a cookie for you, since you write such awesome stories!(gives you giant cookie in the shape of the Hyuuga symbol) BYE! : )
queenofbitches chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Suh-weet!

I love you so, so much! (Though I may have said that quite a lot of time already.)

Never stop writing,