Reviews for Love Song
O.o Kaoru-chan o.O chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
aw, this is so sweet! i love it!
Chixon chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
That was long. But it was worth it. The action scenes were really engaging (trying to read this at work was a bad idea because it distracted me so much). The romance was ok. It was slightly fluffier than I was expecting, and I agree with you that Sasuke seemed a bit out of character, but that's romance for ya.

favs
Maddy-Black chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Aww I liked it. :3 Nicely done
dragondreamingsprout chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
aww that was so sweet (im quickly getting addicted to ur fics -) - very very sweet -

have fun -
CawlynN.D.Forever chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I LOVE IT! You DON'T need to do a rewrite, it's perfect! It's amazingly awesome! What's Neji going to do wen he realizes Sakura (Sasuke) broke his perdant? Tenten? What'll Sakura say? AH! Well... Atleast it's almost vacation! XD All I have left is Read Across America Day! (Which means... DUN DUN DUN! (I hate those lazy drums!) pretty much NO more school! XD

Ta!

CalwynN.
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
What a twist. I liked it!
Neitzarr chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Who knew Sasuke could be a...um...loving person?

Whatever he is it was sweet. :)

Well everyone has an ooc moment in whatever they're in. But I think you handled it pretty well. :)

Are you going to write a sequel? Just about him coming back and all I mean. Cause I think that would be nice. [But it is your story so]

I really liked it. :)
SpillietehInkie chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
that was cute..! make a sequel? please?
oh.bonita chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
omg. omg that was amazing! you could even continue it! it was REALLY good! amazing details and it seems you have a great passion for writing! you did a fantatic job!
rikku92 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
finally a decent Sasu Saku story, a relistic one in other words. i mean this one i can actually picture in an episode. i mean all the others where he comes back because he missed everyone, idk, it could happen but doughtful...i mena it's sasuke were talking about. lol but great story. love it. maybe you could add a chapter where sakura ends up at kohona?
Becoming chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
That was the best fanfic EVER!

You need write a sequel or something. This is soo good!
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Ahh, sweet like candy, and with a plot...
Sapere Aude chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
kyah that was nice.. are you going to write a sequel? D
Sea MoonDragon chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Oh. Em. Gee. This is probably the most fantastic one-shot I have EVER read. Wow. *is a screaming fangirl* FANTASTIC JOB!
Baby Acoustic chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Loved it!

I hope time to continue or hopefully your planning to continue this wonderful stoary!
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »