Reviews for Echoes
Steph chapter 21 . 12/19/2017
I enjoyed your story. The plotline is interesting and it is well written. I look forward to reading more. Good job!
mushipans chapter 21 . 12/3/2017
I find myself coming back to this story whenever I have the chance to. I never really found an AU with Sasuke being a police officer as interesting as this one. It’s been a couple of years but hopefully you’ll find the time to update this story. I also enjoy how you’ve set up the plot and the characters. It’s refreshing to read every time. I’m appreciative of how well you incorporated itachi and the rest of the akastuki as well. It’s very well done! I imagine if they did live lives like this, your story would be the perfect example of it. I hope you are well and know that your work here is definitely missed and loved.
x.anime.adik.x chapter 21 . 11/7/2017
This is one of my fav AU SasuSaku fanfic! One of the most interesting plot i read. I like how you make Sasuke and Sakura interact with each other. And the fluff!(fainted) so thanks for writing this and hoping you'll continnue this fic.
Quen chapter 21 . 10/4/2017
Wow! It gets more interesting! Please update! A wonderful story it is! I love SasuSaku Please update! I love Sasuke here being so soft to Sakura... And I love Sakura for being understanding to Sasuke's work So cute!
The True Myth chapter 21 . 7/27/2017
UPDATE THIS PLEASE!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/21/2017
I loved it! I knew it been awhile since you updated it but as soon as you get the time, keep going. I'll wait for you to continue.
walkingspring chapter 2 . 5/16/2017
Poor Sasuke, he genuinely apologized!
walkingspring chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
Nice!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/16/2017
Hello, please continue to write this story! Please I LOVE THIS STORY!
Scarlet Widow chapter 11 . 5/11/2017
Great chapter. Actually not everyone hates Orochimaru. I have a friend that's quiet a fan of his. I say he's a gay pedophile and all I hear are defences. Smh
Yumi Ayumu chapter 21 . 5/8/2017
It's a shame that this story was last updated 4 years ago. I just randomly read this out of curiosity and it was an amazing read. Sadly it isn't finished. I still hope that you can update this though. It would be a shame if it wouldn't be finished since it is a good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
Wow it"s been 4 years and still not updating. WHY WHY WHY must every damn amazing story left hanging? It's so sad really. Please update author. It's so heartbreaking to be left wondering what gonna happen next. Hope 2017 will be your comeback and complete story
ThisMonth chapter 21 . 2/6/2017
4 years still waiting! Woohoo! Still super excited for the next chappie YUZZZ
DarkLight08 chapter 21 . 11/23/2016
Noooo it's been 3 years :' I do hope you don't intend to abandon Echoes (and me, and all the other readers anticipating for an update) cause (at least for me) you had me on the edge of my seat, I mean, that's a climax build-up right there!
I just finished rereading, by the way, and I didn't expect to meet a gaping cliff in lieu of a settled haven, for I didn't read that many incomplete fanfics back then when I was fanfic-addicted. Apparently, this is one of those incomplete fanfics that got me inexplicably and inexorably hooked :')
You must've gone through such thorough researches, reading Echoes broadens my knowledge as well, like the poison part, the feelings of those who's got deteriorating senses, and also the fact that you use such vocabs (smarmy? :')
I hope you're faring well, what with the surgery(?) and all? I also hope all writer blocks would be eradicated from your brilliant mind :')

Although, if you're currently busy saving people's lives, then you shouldn't bother reading thiis

I hope I didn't take too much of your precious time... So the initial reason for which I'm writing this is probably that if things permit, I don't want you to abandon this story... You're an awesome author, definitely deserves much more credit :'
Or, is it possible that I'd find you elsewhere, like.. wattpad? Inkitt? Writing another wondrous tale?
Nameless Lurker chapter 13 . 9/3/2016
You know, it's really funny that Sasuke actually became a vigilante, fighting off the bad men from the shadows in the canon. Lmao. Who would've thought, right? I mean, I've read this for too many times, I hardly remember how many, and yet I am here again. I never get tired of this fanfic.