Reviews for Echoes
okaaylovely chapter 21 . 7/4
pleaasee come back and continue this story ! i've been reading this all day ! cant get enough of it
not logged in at the moment cuz I'm using my CP. but my name here is Chrysalis24 :)

why?! why would you leave this fanfic for so many years after a crucial and vital moment? Q.Q you were almost at the climax (i guess) and everyrhing was going so well!

Q.Q pleaaaaase continue

you have to. you got to. . pleaaaaassee with a cherry on top that has sasuke's head drew on it. please. 3
Nightpanda123 chapter 21 . 4/17
Its been about 3 years since you last updated, hopefully you'll start again? I really love the storyline so far, its interesting!
Hope you will finish this
Its really good and interesting
Xcherokee chapter 21 . 1/7
Update pls:(((
kyla chapter 21 . 1/2
you said that if you start a story you'll finish it. Do you still plan to finish this story?
sasuke-glamour chapter 21 . 12/26/2015
Pleeeeease, come back! :D
Btw, happy belated merry christimas and new year!
See you soon. Hopefully. (:
Guest chapter 21 . 12/26/2015
plz update i love it
Petite Noir chapter 21 . 12/2/2015
I love this fic. This is a kind of fic that I want to reread many times. Kinda sad that author won't continue to the end.
LaLa916 chapter 21 . 11/16/2015
This is my second time reading this story. Great writing and plot. Hope you didn't give up on this story. (:
Guest chapter 21 . 11/15/2015
you're not going to continue it, right? :( It would be so nice to have an cute ending. I'm sad to see such an amazing story being uncomplete.
cloudgoddess chapter 21 . 11/7/2015
Rereading this again; such a lovely story. Hope you'll update soon.
Violentkitsune chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
It's this story! I've been looking for this for ages! I absolutely love the storyline
Guest chapter 21 . 10/25/2015
Bye Sasugay! Be back soon, hehehe! Please update soon, it's really good!
anon chapter 21 . 10/19/2015