Reviews for Echoes
Wow it"s been 4 years and still not updating. WHY WHY WHY must every damn amazing story left hanging? It's so sad really. Please update author. It's so heartbreaking to be left wondering what gonna happen next. Hope 2017 will be your comeback and complete story
ThisMonth chapter 21 . 2/6
4 years still waiting! Woohoo! Still super excited for the next chappie YUZZZ
DarkLight08 chapter 21 . 11/23/2016
Noooo it's been 3 years :' I do hope you don't intend to abandon Echoes (and me, and all the other readers anticipating for an update) cause (at least for me) you had me on the edge of my seat, I mean, that's a climax build-up right there!
I just finished rereading, by the way, and I didn't expect to meet a gaping cliff in lieu of a settled haven, for I didn't read that many incomplete fanfics back then when I was fanfic-addicted. Apparently, this is one of those incomplete fanfics that got me inexplicably and inexorably hooked :')
You must've gone through such thorough researches, reading Echoes broadens my knowledge as well, like the poison part, the feelings of those who's got deteriorating senses, and also the fact that you use such vocabs (smarmy? :')
I hope you're faring well, what with the surgery(?) and all? I also hope all writer blocks would be eradicated from your brilliant mind :')

Although, if you're currently busy saving people's lives, then you shouldn't bother reading thiis

I hope I didn't take too much of your precious time... So the initial reason for which I'm writing this is probably that if things permit, I don't want you to abandon this story... You're an awesome author, definitely deserves much more credit :'
Or, is it possible that I'd find you elsewhere, like.. wattpad? Inkitt? Writing another wondrous tale?
Nameless Lurker chapter 13 . 9/3/2016
You know, it's really funny that Sasuke actually became a vigilante, fighting off the bad men from the shadows in the canon. Lmao. Who would've thought, right? I mean, I've read this for too many times, I hardly remember how many, and yet I am here again. I never get tired of this fanfic.
Ms. Yuuko Ichihara chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
I love this story
Please continue
it's such a great story
Guest chapter 21 . 8/17/2016
You frickin bitch (I say this out of love) you really need to update this, it's been THREE FRICKIN YEARS. Start typing or I'm legit gonna end my life. My life depends on you updating this story.
Gabygiggle chapter 4 . 8/3/2016
Hi! What a cute chapter! I like the build up between SasuSaku
Gabygiggle chapter 3 . 8/3/2016
Hi! Keep it up! I love it
Gabygiggle chapter 2 . 8/3/2016
Hi again! I can't believe it! I'm hooked on your story and it's really captivating. please update!
Gabygiggle chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Hi there! Wow. I was not expecting that at all! But I like your story and it's take on the naruto characters. Keep it up(:
okaaylovely chapter 21 . 7/4/2016
pleaasee come back and continue this story ! i've been reading this all day ! cant get enough of it
Guest chapter 21 . 5/23/2016
not logged in at the moment cuz I'm using my CP. but my name here is Chrysalis24 :)

why?! why would you leave this fanfic for so many years after a crucial and vital moment? Q.Q you were almost at the climax (i guess) and everyrhing was going so well!

Q.Q pleaaaaase continue

you have to. you got to. . pleaaaaassee with a cherry on top that has sasuke's head drew on it. please. 3
Nightpanda123 chapter 21 . 4/17/2016
Its been about 3 years since you last updated, hopefully you'll start again? I really love the storyline so far, its interesting!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/22/2016
Hope you will finish this
Its really good and interesting
Xcherokee chapter 21 . 1/7/2016