Reviews for Echoes
Guest chapter 21 . 21h
please update again
Teyona chapter 21 . 9/14
Thanks so much for the update, it's getting really interesting and for once I actually love this SasuSaku pairing.
Majo221B chapter 21 . 9/7
It's been years since you updated and now I'm dying for the next chapter. So I'm just asking; will you continue?! You're an awesome writer and this is just one of the best fanfics ever! It's so cute it gives me butterflies everytime I read it. Please let me know if I should keep my hopes up about this or if you'll leave it like this. Hope everything's fine with your classes and your life! Kisses.
NejiSakuKiba chapter 21 . 8/28
Come back already!
the last update was in 2013 and now is middle of 2015... You're not comming back, are you?
I really like this story 3
Angel-Of-Dance93 chapter 21 . 8/7
So I guess you aren't updating any time soon? It's been 3 years already :(
3fanficsluv3 chapter 21 . 7/13
OMG AHHHHH! This story is just soo adorable!
AMMiss chapter 21 . 7/8
Looking forward to the next chapter.
this story plot is amazing.
Please update again soon!
Happy Writing!
Please update or at least write an author note just so we know that you are ok and if you still plan to update this story or not.
For me, this is my favorite story. Thank you!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 1 . 5/26
Just wondering if you were gonna finish. I love this doc and I miss it :)
unicorn-senpai chapter 21 . 5/9
This is certainly a breath of fresh air. Please update soon! I fall in love with every chapter.
anna-chan21 chapter 21 . 5/7
I know it has been a while since you have updated, but I really think that if you want to, you should finish! I really love this story. I love this whole idea, with Sakura being blind, so she doesn't fall in love with him because his looks! I really wish you would finish it, but if not you decide not to that's cool. Have a great day!
This story is so good!
When are we going to have an update? It's been so long since its a had a new chapter!
Please don't abandon this story!
I want to know what happens!
More sasusaku please!
Update soon!
degrassi fan da21 chapter 5 . 3/13
Awww so sweet. I love how caring you have made Sasuke. I honestly thought it was going to take him longer to warm up to Sakura. Gray job !
degrassi fan da21 chapter 1 . 3/12
Omg! I'm so excited about this fanfiction. The plot is different from anything I've read before. I can't wait to see where this goes. :) My favourite part was when she told Sasuke that it was nice meeting him. You can tell that she us such a sweetheart! Love Love Love it!