Reviews for Echoes
3fanficsluv3 chapter 21 . 7/13
OMG AHHHHH! This story is just soo adorable!
AMMiss chapter 21 . 7/8
Looking forward to the next chapter.
this story plot is amazing.
Please update again soon!
Happy Writing!
Please update or at least write an author note just so we know that you are ok and if you still plan to update this story or not.
For me, this is my favorite story. Thank you!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 1 . 5/26
Just wondering if you were gonna finish. I love this doc and I miss it :)
unicorn-senpai chapter 21 . 5/9
This is certainly a breath of fresh air. Please update soon! I fall in love with every chapter.
anna-chan21 chapter 21 . 5/7
I know it has been a while since you have updated, but I really think that if you want to, you should finish! I really love this story. I love this whole idea, with Sakura being blind, so she doesn't fall in love with him because his looks! I really wish you would finish it, but if not you decide not to that's cool. Have a great day!
This story is so good!
When are we going to have an update? It's been so long since its a had a new chapter!
Please don't abandon this story!
I want to know what happens!
More sasusaku please!
Update soon!
degrassi fan da21 chapter 5 . 3/13
Awww so sweet. I love how caring you have made Sasuke. I honestly thought it was going to take him longer to warm up to Sakura. Gray job !
degrassi fan da21 chapter 1 . 3/12
Omg! I'm so excited about this fanfiction. The plot is different from anything I've read before. I can't wait to see where this goes. :) My favourite part was when she told Sasuke that it was nice meeting him. You can tell that she us such a sweetheart! Love Love Love it!
RainBottom chapter 21 . 3/8
Aah your story is amazing! Your idea of Sakura being blind is genius. I really like the storyline you had written so far, and I just really am in love with your story. I really don't know what else to say, but I hope you will come back to update this!
guest chapter 21 . 3/3
one of the best stories i've ever read,hope you'll update sometime
I really love this story sooo much. Please update :)
ellz chapter 21 . 12/12/2014
when more?
uchiha freak chapter 21 . 11/21/2014
Ok this story is awesome and I know u ddnt update in a long time but please I REALLY need to know what happens next cute sasusaku btw
SasuSakuSarada chapter 21 . 11/8/2014
Please update again. This is one of the best stories here on ff.
Did you read the manga? SasuSaku is CANON and they have a beautiful daughter Sarada together! I'm sooooooo happy!