Reviews for Echoes
The True Myth chapter 21 . 7/27
UPDATE THIS PLEASE!
I loved it! I knew it been awhile since you updated it but as soon as you get the time, keep going. I'll wait for you to continue.
walkingspring chapter 2 . 5/16
Poor Sasuke, he genuinely apologized!
walkingspring chapter 1 . 5/16
Nice!
Hello, please continue to write this story! Please I LOVE THIS STORY!
Scarlet Widow chapter 11 . 5/11
Great chapter. Actually not everyone hates Orochimaru. I have a friend that's quiet a fan of his. I say he's a gay pedophile and all I hear are defences. Smh
Yumi Ayumu chapter 21 . 5/8
It's a shame that this story was last updated 4 years ago. I just randomly read this out of curiosity and it was an amazing read. Sadly it isn't finished. I still hope that you can update this though. It would be a shame if it wouldn't be finished since it is a good story.
Wow it"s been 4 years and still not updating. WHY WHY WHY must every damn amazing story left hanging? It's so sad really. Please update author. It's so heartbreaking to be left wondering what gonna happen next. Hope 2017 will be your comeback and complete story
ThisMonth chapter 21 . 2/6
4 years still waiting! Woohoo! Still super excited for the next chappie YUZZZ
DarkLight08 chapter 21 . 11/23/2016
Noooo it's been 3 years :' I do hope you don't intend to abandon Echoes (and me, and all the other readers anticipating for an update) cause (at least for me) you had me on the edge of my seat, I mean, that's a climax build-up right there!
I just finished rereading, by the way, and I didn't expect to meet a gaping cliff in lieu of a settled haven, for I didn't read that many incomplete fanfics back then when I was fanfic-addicted. Apparently, this is one of those incomplete fanfics that got me inexplicably and inexorably hooked :')
You must've gone through such thorough researches, reading Echoes broadens my knowledge as well, like the poison part, the feelings of those who's got deteriorating senses, and also the fact that you use such vocabs (smarmy? :')
I hope you're faring well, what with the surgery(?) and all? I also hope all writer blocks would be eradicated from your brilliant mind :')

Although, if you're currently busy saving people's lives, then you shouldn't bother reading thiis

I hope I didn't take too much of your precious time... So the initial reason for which I'm writing this is probably that if things permit, I don't want you to abandon this story... You're an awesome author, definitely deserves much more credit :'
Or, is it possible that I'd find you elsewhere, like.. wattpad? Inkitt? Writing another wondrous tale?
Nameless Lurker chapter 13 . 9/3/2016
You know, it's really funny that Sasuke actually became a vigilante, fighting off the bad men from the shadows in the canon. Lmao. Who would've thought, right? I mean, I've read this for too many times, I hardly remember how many, and yet I am here again. I never get tired of this fanfic.
Ms. Yuuko Ichihara chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
I love this story
Please continue
it's such a great story
Guest chapter 21 . 8/17/2016
You frickin bitch (I say this out of love) you really need to update this, it's been THREE FRICKIN YEARS. Start typing or I'm legit gonna end my life. My life depends on you updating this story.
Gabygiggle chapter 4 . 8/3/2016