Reviews for Avenge My Valentine's Day
ParasiTeGuesT chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I was thinking it would be Pit or link good job.
Jho chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
haha it's not, but good story!
emmy chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
great story
Scarey Ivysaur chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Alright! I picked this to read as it was recommended.

From A/N; You write poems? o.o -also does-

And alright. ;P

The Sonic and Amy thing going on there was kind of funny.

Then, mentions of Marth/Zelda and Ike/Peach; those were the ones, right? ... . ... So awkward.

This was cool. Nifty shifty, says Ivysaur.

I actually started getting really into the idea of Snake/Samus the other day. This isn't exactly how I imagine I would like it; s'close enough, though.

And anyway. I liked this. o-o

- Ivysaur
Soldier's Shadow chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Hot damn, so this is what it was like when the Smash fandom had good fics! This is definitely one of the better Snakuses out there, probably the best! Y'know you should definitely write a Snakus story, I'd love to see it thanks to this an that drabble of yours that I still love :)

Consider it :)

Boss
DuQaine chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Wee! Had me guessing til the end who the mystery guy was. Not really sure if you mentioned it.. but oh well. Had me guessing. Keep it up!
Gryphaena chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I don't know a lot about these characters but I do know that Snake fancies Samus. For proof, go to youtube and watch Snake's codecs on Samus. I think the end part got kind of mushy for mercenaries but oh well.

There's a lot of screenshots of them but they are mostly rhe perverted type. There's also some nice art of them on deviantart although a few are perverted.
Lady Norbert chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Snakus rocks!
Flowershop78 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I...oh my God...you rule! I love this paring...I didn't even know whose point of few it was from until I got to the end...goodness, I'm a dimwit.
Hybrid thing chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
That. Was. So. Awesome.

:D
dearharuki chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Oh, wow...

I haven't been expecting the guy to be Snake, but I'm happy.

Gotta love SnakexSamus. ;D

Anyway, huge crops to this oneshot!
Flare Dragoness Reshiram chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
WOOT! I've been WAITING for someone to do SnakexSamus! Yay!
bijoukaiba chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
When I started out, I was guessing it would be Link or ... but Snake? There's a unique twist. Like you said, I also haven't seen anything pairing them up together. So nice job!
Ashurii Shirosaki chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Hey good fic. This pairin' aint half bad. Make it work for us ok? Good 1 star
CJzilla chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
GOOD GOD! FINALLY! Snake/Samus match that doesn't make me vomit! WOOHOO! Dig the title too. Nicely written. Keep it up you psycho motherhoper!:D

CJzilla