Reviews for Let it Whip
leafstone chapter 15 . 3/22
great story.
redrose3443 chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
how r u gonna stop thiz right b4 the end?!
aleena chapter 13 . 5/1/2011
come on it should have some itachi and sakura lemon
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
can't wait to see the next chapter
mUmaRhz chapter 15 . 12/16/2010
hae you shouls update this...PLEASE!
sadbird chapter 15 . 9/13/2010
Oh no, when it came to the climate, you just had to stop writing :( well i will tell you that this is a great story that would be a tragedy if you didn't continue writing it. Please do so and i am sure many people will be thankful...including me of course :D and Sasuke's tragedy was just a complete tragedy and so sad i had to calm down before continuing the story.

Please its getting really good and your ability will be appreciated (wonder where that sentence came from :P) if you updated!
sadbird chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Wow. the Sakura Sasuke moment was benign and simply so beautiful. I loved every word i read :) truly passionate
candyredlove chapter 15 . 9/8/2010
ooohh updateee please!
AalborgDanmark chapter 15 . 8/15/2010
Hey could you please update this story soon, cause it's so good;)
Kiraka69 chapter 15 . 6/4/2010
i can't wait for the next chapter! i was really hoping for her to end up prego though...i await your update
xDarakuxShitaxTenshix chapter 15 . 4/11/2010
so good
Little Karma chapter 15 . 4/4/2010
i love it update soon please i can't wait to see what happens next and i would rather read narutosakura.
Chelzymae15 chapter 15 . 2/1/2010
Wow...your story is really great...i mean really REALLY great. Please update soon. I'm very excited to read the next chapter. I really like this story. Hope you update soon and good luck for all of your stories!
Stormingtrinity chapter 15 . 1/23/2010
This story has a lot of potential. Plz don't let it die like so many others.

Stormingtrinity