Reviews for My Happy Ending
Tyler'sPrincess chapter 33 . 7/27/2015
Wow... what an intense storyline. I like the first two endings best though.
Tyler'sPrincess chapter 24 . 7/27/2015
Perfectly done!
Tyler'sPrincess chapter 23 . 7/27/2015
I love this chapter. It is so sweet and it is totally romantic.
Tyler'sPrincess chapter 17 . 7/26/2015
Wow... that is cute in its own way. Reid, finally tells her how he feels.
Tyler'sPrincess chapter 16 . 7/26/2015
Wow... is she starting to think differently.
Tyler'sPrincess chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
Reid's being sweet about this. I just wish that things would work out for her Tyler. However, it doesn't sound like that is going to happen easily if at all. I wonder what will happen. I don't know maybe she'll miscarry, although I doubt it.
Tyler'sPrincess chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
Wow... she really needs to get out of there. You did a great job with this chapter. I hope that Tyler deals better when he finds out.
Tyler'sPrincess chapter 8 . 7/26/2015
Oh my, I certainly hope that she is not pregnant by Reid of all people.
Tyler'sPrincess chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
Wow...so cute! Tyler totally likes her, but is struggling so hard to get it out. Everyone keeps interrupting.
Tyler'sPrincess chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
Oh no, drama ensues! Reid should know better. Then again, when has that ever stopped him.
Tyler'sPrincess chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Well done! You are seriously talented. I loved how you set up the story and make the relationships so clear.
MasaJeevas chapter 33 . 1/14/2013
OMG I...I I love it its the best story ever... -crying- I'm so happy you had alternate endings because I love all of them!
RockaRosalie chapter 33 . 11/4/2012
Good but I liked the first ending
SerenaDanaRed80 chapter 25 . 5/10/2012
I love this story!and i love Reid and Caitlin together! will you write a sequel? i tried to read others ending but i couldnt because i prefer Caitlin with Reid..dont get me wrong, is good to write different endings so the readers could read it. _
eversoromeo chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
By far the best ending out of all three of them! Great story.