Reviews for My Happy Ending
MasaJeevas chapter 33 . 1/14/2013
OMG I...I I love it its the best story ever... -crying- I'm so happy you had alternate endings because I love all of them!
RockaRosalie chapter 33 . 11/4/2012
Good but I liked the first ending
SerenaDanaRed80 chapter 25 . 5/10/2012
I love this story!and i love Reid and Caitlin together! will you write a sequel? i tried to read others ending but i couldnt because i prefer Caitlin with Reid..dont get me wrong, is good to write different endings so the readers could read it. _
eversoromeo chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
By far the best ending out of all three of them! Great story.
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 33 . 6/25/2011
really good story! and all the endings were really good!
manders09 chapter 18 . 1/16/2011
I absolutley love this chapter.! I loved the other ones but knowing there's that possobility that Reid and Caitlin might be able to be together just makes me heart sing happy songs! (corny I know) Another thing is that I love about this chapter is it relates to me SO much. I'm in the same situation as Caitlin and I understand completely how she feels.
Elm Treigh chapter 33 . 7/11/2010
Loved this! Loved how you had 3 different endings and they were all great! But I have to admit I kinda liked Reid's ending better only 'cause it made the most sense. I mean, they were all great, but the way the story was leading, Reid's made it perfect. I loved it!

I would've reviewed to your other chapters, but I was reading your story on my mobile during breaks at work and sometimes at home when i had to let the sibs use the computer. But I think... Can't really remember but I think I remember reading Chapter 10 and thinking it was so emotional and sad and I think I teared up. *sniffle* yeah...

Anyway, it was brilliant! I dunno how many of your fics I've read and faved already but I've come to the decision that you're too great a writer not to subscribe to or be alerted to any other genius work you may have concocted. So yeah! :)
19irene96 chapter 26 . 3/21/2010
i like it with reid ending:)
lost in pale blue chapter 33 . 2/25/2010
Just read this whole thing in one day and I love it. Reid is my absolute favorite, so his ending was definitely my favorite of the three. The whole time I was reading, I was hoping she'd end up with Reid, so the original ending made me supremely happy. But the other two are cool, too. Happiness for everyone :)
Don'tLetMeForgetMe chapter 33 . 12/28/2009
Awsome story i love it. All the endings were great but the reid one was my favorite :)
Athena Dragonseeker21 chapter 25 . 12/18/2009
Hey love the story great job.
Sarcastic Irony chapter 33 . 11/18/2008
WOW I loved all of the different endings they were great, I can't even chose which one I like more!
Brittany.Babe chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
That Was Fantastic And Forget What i Said Earlier It Sounded So Rude To Tyler. but I Want A Sequal!
Iamthelostone13194 chapter 33 . 9/25/2008
AWSOME PLEASE WRITE A SEQUAL!
CalebsWiffy0394 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008