Reviews for Kisses: Twilight Treats
K' Korrane chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Unbelievably sweet and adorable, as an avid yuri fanatic I approve of this 100% X3
Seriously though, this was an amazing read and I'm overjoyed I gave it a look.
I can only hope I can reach your level in my own stories _
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Very interesting pairing. The story is well done.
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Ah, kawaii! I loved it!
KaitonLocke chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Now, I may be a die hard QuiFuu fan, but this fic is just too cute! I'd never have thought anyone could see an OlettexFujin pairing in KH. Good work on this one too.
Tawny Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Cute and sexy story!

Great job! Thanks for writing this.
PencilsLovePaper chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Emily is happy~
Roxius chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Please...this is anything but a 'little one-shot'...it's really good, though.
chibichoco chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
That was soo cute! Really nice. :)
Momo329 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
waah so cute _

i luv olettefuu, we need more of them!
G3rain1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I love Fuu. There should be more stories with her. You did a good job in capturing her personality her. I also really like how you described their feelings when they kissed(for real), excellent descriptions there.
Kuugen the Fox chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
A great piece of work, and thats coming from me, who usually only reads 20.0 words and upwards stories. But shoujo-ai stuff in the KH fandom is way rare, so I have it a try and I don't regret it.

I'm still laughing at a few lines."(Rai still bears the scars and Hayner’s ears were still smarting)"

I can literally imagine Fuu showing Rei hell for being annoying.

Aside from that, like I commented in the other story, I really like your way of describing things. They give a good feel and even if there are many at once, they don't get boring, as it often happends in stories that are heavy on descriptions.

I notice that people tend to ignore the very existence of Seifer's gang, so I'm really suprised that someone actually wrote a story including one of them in the lead. I have to admit, I've done so myself. And also, I had to look up some description words, but that comes from me being not native. I also never heard of the term Khakis before.

The sudden kiss was quite a clichè, but I think thats okay. I had a good laugh by imagining that scene. also, I can so imagine Fuu going "have to find out" and going all *kiss,kiss,smooch,kiss* and then goes “Date. Tomorrow.”

Fuu is actually a brilliant character, and I somewhat regret not seeing that earlier.
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
that was one of the best KH fics i have ever read i hope you do more like it

great pairing too

bye:)
Shigure Haven chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
cute. i give for your efforts, a cookie. (:.) and if you don't mind, I ask your permission to add this fic to the C2 community, Kingdom Hearts Yuri
Mr. Apocalypse chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
So very cute! There certainly isn't enough Fuu/Olette stuff out there.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
cute! since i never played the game, i had to google the image of the girls, oh well, i still say cute