Reviews for Love
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Cyber69 chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
That's so sweet! :)
Raistlin chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Hmm, Lovely! I really liked it! (well i mostlike Fanfics, where Haruka and Michiru became a pair. But, well... at the end. Haruka is unconsciousness for three days, and she is strong enough to yell? And it seems, that she had had something in her throat and after this she could drink a whole glas of water without pain? Are you sure? And really dont think, that things like that coukd happen, but you are the writer *shrougs* But i have loved the story. Plaese keep on writing!
Nardaviel chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
I love it! (What else is new?) I was a little surprised that it had sailor scouts in it, but it wasn't a bad surprise. I love it love it love it love it!
Kitty Calnan chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
I like that! You're a good writer! *worship, worship* -
Twilight Star Who is being lazy and won't sign in chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
YEAH! I love story like this. Damn the the stupid youmas. They know just how to ruin a moment.
Ameko chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Aww. . .Great story. I liked how you switched back and forth between the two.
Lady Reena chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
AWWIEZ...more details woulda been nice but it was really sweet
tina chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
::sniff:: thats so romantic ::sniff:: and so sweet. It was so cuuuute ::sniff::
Bienebiene chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
What a lovely story! But you would not have had to make it so bloody at one place *grin*. ILU, yours Bienebiene!
Whatever is it chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
That was so beautiful!*sniff*
Lady Wormwood chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
it's okay... it started out nicely and then the end sounds as if you rushed through it. but i liked how you wrote about the peep's pov.
Miss-Madison chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Not bad...just one thing, THEY LIVE TOGETHER DON'T THEY? (I think it's only in the manga but I'm not 100% sure.) Well thats all I wanted ta say.
Nyxity chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
_ How sweet! The youma was quite a turn too, never saw it coming. Great fic!
Ryoko too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Hey your story is awesome. I really like how you put the POV into everything. Great job. _