Reviews for Death will Never Conquer
Approximately Samara chapter 11 . 12/15/2015
Hey, I wish you were still writing this :( it's good. I love fantasy/medieval stuff so this is fantastic. I'd make Odie and outcast dwarf and Herry maybe a knight/guard so human, I was thinking Neil would make sense as a royal guest at the wedding, but between Jay and Neil, I'm not sure what race to do them... Neither can do magic in the show but having a wizard would be cool... And as far as naughty goes... Naughty is good ;) naughty is always good ;) but maybe they don't go all the way right now because they realize it's a bad idea.
Zero chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
Please continue writing this story
COTTFAN101 chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
merdisney chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
such a beautiful chapter! Re reading this fic was simply lovely! Wish there was more!
purplsox chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
magicsong chapter 11 . 4/15/2011
are you ever going to continue this story
SJ3GIRL chapter 11 . 11/9/2010
OMG I WANT MORE! you are awesome btw
Lost In The Lies chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
Definatly fun right now, then when they get to where they're going...ohhhhhhhhhh

Please continue this story, I have to say, it is really good.

Desmond Chisholm chapter 11 . 6/27/2010
Please write more it is at a cliffhanger and cliffhangers suck! you need to finish this thing add, say...5 more chapters and this story will be dynamite; don't let it end here, it's just getting good!

Desmond Chisholm
TheRoyalAssassin chapter 11 . 6/26/2010
UPDATE PLEAASEEE! oh and fun now ;p

pamala chapter 11 . 6/20/2010
I love it please bring the knew chapter i'm dying to hear it
LostInTheWorldOfFiction chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
im really enjoying this, make sure you update soon this is one of my fave stories!
LostInTheWorldOfFiction chapter 11 . 2/13/2010
fantastic so far keep up the great work
sk8er 49 chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
keep going man! get the fun on right now! let them get it on!
BabiCastro chapter 11 . 1/24/2010
they have had so many probolems with their relation, let then have their fun now xD

It could be their last time(even if i know it isn't going to be)