Reviews for These Limbs of Mine
Julia451 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Now THAT was very sweet. And addresses an issue I wish more people wrote about here. Well done and thanks fr the great story!
Flying Star ' not logged in chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Really enjoyed this. Great job!
Luigi Number 1 and Sonic 2 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
This fanfic is really good though kinda sad. The accents were a little hard to get sometimes but decent. I wish this fanfic was longer. Keep writing
Northernmegas chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Very well done, so keep it up.

As for Bunnie, sometimes the best answers are the simplest ones.

The most simple way to rust proof metal is to add a few coats or primer and paint.

Just a thought for the future.

Luck runs out. Skill doesn't.
Crazy Pink chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
This is a nice piece of work. I welcome any thought-provoking fictions that involves inner conflicts of a character. It helps develope the character and make the readers understand the characters better.

After reading this, I really can't help but pity Bunnie and Antoine. I suppose that everyone here does have their own problems to deal with. Bunnie with her robotic parts, Sally losing her father in the void, Sonic losing his uncle to the robotcizer and Antoine's fear of his own fear.
Taranea chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Heh, glad to see something of yours again! Yeah, antoine's accent is hard - hence why he only ever had two lines in my fic. ;)

Very cute, I think this was once again your love of playing with a mind in a transformed body, huh? Bunnie loving to play in water was a cute touch, even if it only meant more regrets for her now. Kinda makes you grateful you yourself were never thrown in any roboticizer! The various answers to the questions of the other freedom fighters were well-thought-out, too, now there was some characterization. :) Wonder how robotnik got this serial number on...just a sidethought.

Swiftrunner also did a wonderful job of the accents - 'my muzzer and fazzer' had me giggling all over.

Btw, if your interested in another cool bunnie fic, you can also check out 'A Love Story in Fifty Sentences' by scribbler.

Nice work! :)