Reviews for My Funny Valentine
momo chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
That was insanely adorable! Love that you wrote them younger too.
Katie chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
So cute! I absolutely ADORE this story. Hayner and Seifer's competition is something I can imagine happening and Roxas is adorable, as usual. I'd love to see more Olette x Pence.
The Laughing Skeleton chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Aw, Pence is such a sweetie! I love this very much.
PencilInOblivion chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This was cute and hilarious! I like it!
FlorisherOfPens chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Pence was always one of my favourites, definetely more than Roxas. He's so cute and squishy. :3

And this whole fic was just sweetness.
witchesdiner chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Nice! That's really great!
The Exiled Azrael chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
It's a cute couple, Pence and Olette xD

Roxas, what a good friend
Can'tStayHome chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
How cute! Pence and Olette are adorable together, and I love Pence's thought process here.
sorceress115 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
That was just too adorable. I'm not a particular fan of Pence, but he is just so endearing in this fic, as is your Roxas. Great job!
Oneshadedarker chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
So adorable...oh wow. Just imagining a younger Pence, pudgy and sweet makes me happy inside. I'm glad I found a story that, not only portrays a sadly undervalued character, but did him justice in every sense of the word. I'm happy Pence found his happy ending...at least until the teenage years. Then the angst begins haha. As always great job on this, can't wait for more. Take care and happy belated Valentines day...or whatever other pagan holiday you want to celebrate. Love ya!
Radioactive Cheesecake chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Aw! Such a sweet story, it was simple yet well thought out and you were able to keep all the characters you used IC unlike most.

Over all the story flowed wonderfully and it was an enjoyed read.
MoogleyLover chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
That is so sweet! I love Pence. There just aren't enough fanfics about him... So CUTE! It brought a smile to my face. see?
MyIncentive chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Pence is too cute for words, and so is this! Yay, Pence finally got his first Valentine! When I read the part of him making a Valentine for his mother, I just couldn't help but squeal; that was so endearing.

And Roxas sharing the love! What a nice guy.