Reviews for We're Damned After All
GeekGothHybrid chapter 39 . 11/8/2017
All i can say is wow. Its been over a year since the last update but i am really looking forward to seeing the conclusion of this story. I know what its like to go years without updating. I went 8 years without a peep but just suddenly got the bug and got back into it. I hope you do finish the story. Will be waiting for your update.
JG789 chapter 2 . 4/20/2017
I would love what happens next. This story is amazing. 3
Nameless chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Please please please update!
Guest chapter 39 . 7/15/2016
Please update! I want to know what happens next ~
Guest chapter 39 . 1/25/2016
Please give us an ending to this story:'(
Guest chapter 39 . 10/26/2015
Plz PLZ update ;-; :/ ._.
Heaven Starlight chapter 39 . 8/12/2015
Plz update soon. This is so interesting!
JG789 chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Plz update! ;-;
DreamBubbles chapter 39 . 6/1/2015
Finally I'm reading this on time *smiles* such wonderful story you are writing. You have done amazing job with your characters and I have so much enjoyed reading this story.
dvamphunter chapter 39 . 5/28/2015
hey please do complete d story ..m dying to see wat happens at d end ...waiting desperatly for ur update..
DreamBubbles chapter 29 . 5/27/2015
So sad chapter.. I kind of understand why she would plan on killing Anthony, and yet don't. Guess that is where I have to think about how young she is.
DreamBubbles chapter 25 . 5/27/2015
Getting better by the minute.. or more and more thrilling..
DreamBubbles chapter 24 . 5/27/2015
This one was unexpectet and that made it so good! Wonder if Anthony is being controlled or not.. either way it is wery interesting.
DreamBubbles chapter 23 . 5/27/2015
Sorry for not leaving review in ages. I really love your story though. I believe it is genuelly brilliant idea and it is like your character is the first to notice there are good vampires which is cool. And I bet Lucas is boy trios uncle. Really good work, and sorry for not being able to write good reviews.. I have been reading your story when ever I can so I haven't slept as much as I should have. But what can I do.. hooked up to good stuff..
DreamBubbles chapter 9 . 5/23/2015
Thee hee hee.. she is in trouble all right.. and really.. do tell in some chaprer how old he is.