Reviews for Down for the Count
JLCH chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Katie, I can't believe I'd never read this before. It was great!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
It was a very interesting story:)I loved it:))
G chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Enough sap to be palatable but not overboard... Love it! I don't know why you haven't gotten more reviews, because this is definitely some of the better writing I've seen.
chitterchatter chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
i'm reading this kinda late but i absolutely loved this fic! it's so cute.
J Lesley chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
This is...I don't even have words, just absolutely well-written and a nice introspective into the most recent events of the fourth season-the whole Wilson is dating Amber situation and how House is dealing with it and his ever developing relationship (friendship, maybe?) with Cuddy. Your explanation for House letting Wilson be with Amber is, in my opinion, spot on. As was the dialogue between House and Cuddy, which we don't get to see much on the show anymore.

I really enjoyed reading this.

...Ok, I'm not that speechless.
Squeeka Cuomo chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
After 128 comments, how much more do you want from me? :P

As you know, I really loved this fic. One of the most amazing things is that you managed to cover SO much in your 15 pages. You broke down the majority of the major relationships and did a wonderful look at the current state of House and Wilson’s friendship.

While this is House/Cuddy, I choose to not look at it that way. What I really like is that it can be taken as a gen fic if you’re not a H/C fan. This is a wonderful portrait of what their current relationship is and its something that can be interpreted either way.

It’s funny. It’s sweet. It’s angsty. There are so many moods in this and you shift between them seamlessly. Sure it’s about women’s wrestling. But it’s so much more.

The only thing that disappoints me is that there’s no mention of Project Runway and the women’s wrestling challenge. The Lo Mein however, makes up for it. :duck:
Carla Fox chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
This was SO good, it's awsome! this should be on a script and they should actually film it for the show! really great, so IC, but more important than that, is it was trully, I was totally glued to it. Just perfect, many congratulations to you. Goes into my favorites!
Inquisitive dreamer chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
That was amazing, so house like! Loved how you kept there relationship as friends. Amazing story cheered me up! :) x
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
"Wilson had said he wouldn’t let himself be happy, and she had seen House’s obsession with pushing relationships to the brink – just to see how much they really cared for him. He’d push the limits until they broke. And when that happened, she knew House would see it as proof – as a reason not to be close to others. "

Beautifully said, and I think you are completely correct on that.

Man, this entire fic was so beautifully written. I loved the analysis on House and the House/Cuddy friendship/relationship and I loved the subtlety it had. There was no outright romance or whatever, but it was there in the background, and that's what made it so sweet. :)

Going on my faves!