Reviews for Homemade Valentine
LoveLifeHopeHappiness chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
So cute
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
that was so good I loved it wish it was longer but great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
that was really good I loved it great job
adcgordon chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Aw Dee,

That was a really sweet one-shot. It was so simple, but what a great idea with the hot air balloon! Loved that part. And Troy's excitement about the baby was beautiful. It's awesome to feel that excitement, especially in a first time dad!

Really enjoying your stories!

KTZLF!

Anna
alice x chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
absolutely loved it

so sweet :)
SLE chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
awe what a cute one shot i really liked it Gabriella was Pregnant thats cute how she had all those little gifts i liked the little basketball. i really liked it i thought it was good
LuuuuuM chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
cool (:
millyiscool chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
great story I love it great job
smokinhottie chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
That's SO CUTE! I love it! Are you going to continue it? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO!
cklovewinter chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Aw! This was so cute! I loved it!
ashyboo02 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
OhMyGosh! I loved it. It was so cute. And I like how Gabriella hinted her pregnancy. Adorable(:
Loves to read 15 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
amazin loved it
We'reBreakingFree chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I knew it! I guessed she was pregnant when she didnt want the drink!
darlingxoxonikki chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
aw that was so cute and i loved the surprise awesome
ilovetoplaybball chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
KS that was SO amazing! I put off that studying a little longer because I was in your profile and this has been calling my name for a rather long time. lol. I loved it! You and those subtle little hints! The mystery that you include in your stories is perfect. Even after I had figured it out, I'm pretty sure that I started reading it faster because I wanted to see how she told him and how he would react. :)

Thanks for the study break! ;)