Reviews for The Valentine's Day Gift
SophieNewman chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Again, this is really sweet! I love it! :)
Encypher chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Are all your Lily/James stories connected? I'm curious because sometimes you mention Mary and sometimes Alice and Emmaline. Poor James trying so hard to find Lily a Valentine's Day gift. Although it was nice he was putting thought and effort into it and not just getting her the first thing he came across
GingerMarauderette chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Aw! This is adorable :P

Sarah Downstairs chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Hey! So you just walked in, but I'm going to review anyway. I was feeling kinda stressed because of my History paper, and instead of starting said paper, I re-read my favorite Penguinbuddy story! I love Edgar, even though he's not working for me at the moment.

Anyway, happy un-birthday, Roomie!
Devatron2000 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
very cute .

hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
aw, so cute! :D

great job!

everly chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I must say, Sirius has a way with names. Or not. Aww, he tried so hard, that would be an utterly horrific experience. Lovely fic.

AnitaPotter chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I thought it's so cliche for James to get Lily the stray cat as a gift, but when I found out it's Mary's cat, I thought you had a really good idea! Really like the twist!
siriusforeva chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Very good one-shot!
gryffindorgal87 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
aw! that was so sweet! ]
Polyethene Pam chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
LOL i feel so bad for james...
Rosalie Weasley chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
aw! that was adorable!

poor james..buts hes so cute! :]
lady angst chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Haha, I love this story.

Edgar is a fine name, but it's really more of a dog name than cat name, I'll agree with you there.

):-)# (that's a lincoln emoticon; see the stove-pipe hat and beard?)
Miss Aconite chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Judith freaked out when she saw her dear printer husband's name for a cat. And then she protested violently by not wanting me to review. Good thing she's only a computer and doesn't really have a say in the matter.

Good job, Roomie.