Reviews for Heat Wave
Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Showers are good.

B.F.
veryveryverydeadaccount chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
:o and it ends there? :( awww, sequel pretty pretty please with tonys and maxxies on top ;p :D

Ayjayssis x
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Loved It! :D
Velvetbabe chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I hope it's not too late to review this. Love the story- have read it many times and figured it was about time to leave a review. Tony/Maxxie ("Taxxie") is my favorite pairing and I've taken to writing quite a bit of it myself. So much good stuff in here- I love that, as usual, Tony doesn't wait for an invite but goes right after Maxxie. I love that the heat makes Tony horny- great idea. I love that Tony doesn't want Maxxie to talk, even, and Maxxie's thoughts that Tony's apparently afraid Maxxie will want to go curtain shopping! Really funny. I love "when we play, we play hard". Yum! Overall I love Maxxie's accepting of the situation even if he doesn't particularly like it, him calling Tony a 'conceited twat'. Perfect. And shit, that ending ... how about a sequel? Pretty please ? :)

Great job.
Shineoncindi chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
woah woah woah that was hot :)
windscarbabe68 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
X3 very enjoyable! you set the seen perfectly I wish I could write like this!
emlyyn chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This is very good. I've looked at a couple of Tony/Maxxie fics on here, but this is by far the best I've read.

For one, you can write well. You've also captured the characters personalities perfectly.

I loved it!
sigridhelix chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
That is exactly what Tony would be like (:

Great story. This pair is so cute to me.

No mistakes that I can see in your writing. It's perfectly written and I really enjoyed it.

Keep up the great writing n_n
Alexandros Black chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
That's really, really hot! Thanks :)
RemedyForLove chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Ahh that was so good!

You got the characterization down so well, and I love the relationship you show between the two.

I'm hoping to find a sequel when I look at all your fics haha.

I'm excited to read more from you, no matter what story.

I really like your style of writing.

This was brilliant,

and totally got me a little hot and bothered ;]

It's so awesome.

Thank you for writing it!
Amanda chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Hey.

I was looking for some good Tony/Maxxie fanfictions and this is the first one that I have read so far. I think it's really good and would love for you to continue this! I like how Tony is the one who's in control and appears to be using Maxxie. Good old selfish Tony.

Please carry on! :)
Crimson-Tears2003 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I love all your skins fics and promise to have your babies if you continue to write them forever.
Rinn Harridan chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
He He. I absolutley love Maxxie and Tony fics and this is one of the best I've read. You nailed their characters!