Reviews for Deep Thinking
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 10/21
Bestie563 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
don't be hard on yourself this is actually quite awesome! That's exactly how I would imagine the characters acting!
Great stuff!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
wow. no matter what you think, that was awesomely fluffy and cool all at once.
xXkatlagXx chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
XD HAHA~! This was so funny and cute! I love how Rui is so sweet, but can turn into "EmoRui"! _ And Wessie, kissed her! Then the two blushed! :D Great story!
Patcheresu chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Wes: My dignityyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Actually, I think you did quite well with this. I like your Wes, tough and cool (except for his 'little' soft spot for Rui). Most people made him all emo, and that's annoying.

Rui was a little sugar-high in this, but it works here, a nice contrast to the no-nonsense attitude of Wes.
Pokemonlover chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Wow, that was good! I've never read a Colesseumshipping story quite like that, but that dosnt take anything away from it! It's out of the box, I like that. To tell you the truth, my stories are, too, so I'm trying to get an account. Keep writing Colesseumshipping, it's my new game, I'm in Pyrite Town for the first time, I wonder where Mirror B. is?
spottedstar2 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
just randomly found it and i loved the ending where Wes' dignity was lost all together.
The Dragon Lover chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
YES. You are now on my list of people not to destroy when I take over the world, since you know and acknowledge S.A.D. too. :3

Anyways, "bad" or not, it was nice to read Colosseumshipping(sp?) all the same. I mean, I don't read much of these (mostly because I don't go out of my way and also because I rarely find good ones that aren't discontinued), so this was a nice, unexpected treat. Besides, Rui (my preferred name is Yuki, but whatevz.) was hilarious to read about. XD

Lots of dragon-y love (and cookies!),

~DL ('Dragon Lover')
KrspaceT chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Wes and Rui do make a good couple. good story
Moonlight-Zelda chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This oneshot is really cute. :)

Wes x Rui is hard to find, so this was a nice treat. I think I'll go check out the rest of your gallery.

Keep writing. _
Felling chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Aha, how cute. :3
shooting2stars chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Daw _ they are SO cute together- Thanks for this cute lil' fic.
Contest3Ribbon chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
FInally a good wes/rui story! :)

vry cute
turtlbrdr chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
So cute! I loved it! I wish there more chapters, especially because we definitely need more Wes x Rui fluff on the site (And anywhere for that matter!)