Reviews for That's Better
Raptor-Elephant chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This is really good. I love the idea. It's so sad that Marian died in the end, and then they had to make Will and Djaq stay in the Holy Lands...

Anyway, this was great!
readeradv chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Hm...
HereNoLonger chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
kl how u used what marian said in the last episode, when she pulled the sword out.

well done :)
Nimaranel chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
My heart hurts a bit. I was so disappointed that they killed off Marian at the end of Season Two. I really did enjoy this- short, bittersweet, and it made me feel sad. *thumbs up*
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
That was good. Short, but since when does quantitiy dictate quality? The only complaint I have is you stayed within canon law. I am still in denial. Great job, nonetheless!
DeathlyElegance chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
that was good :)

i love your stories, u have to be the best robin hood writer on the site
knacky chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
awesome even though I hate sad stories.

But seeing what three words can mean such different things regarding the context there are in is a great idea and seeing the relationship of robin and marian through Much eyes is really good too.

hope you will write other stories but a bit more joyful these times!
CalonLan chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
This is really lovely

Sad...but lovely

Good work!
GlitteringEtiquette chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
*Sob*! This is fab. I always thought Marian's last words were haunting and poignant, it's great you've made a story out of it! Loved it x
conundrum18 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
:( sad.

Well written. But sad. I'm still under the impression that Marian's death was a dream. I'm pretty sure I'm in denial.

In any case, nice work! :)
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
*sniff* good and sad...I need chocolate now...or something to cheer me up...
Gilari chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
S-s-s-sob! SHE ISN'T DEAD! She can't be dead. It's all a double fake out... as my hope slowly fades. Sniff.

Happy-sob-Valentines Day.

Beth
whatsthefracas chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
one-shots have always been my fave. and this one is quite good.

now i'm sending you some imaginary inspiration to get all that writing done by your big day. poof!

(if only it were that easy, right?)
gatewatcher chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
That was very good. Very sad, but good nonetheless. Darn those writers!

I hope to hear "that's better" for series 3...they have written something better than Marian's death. ( Just me though )

Lana