Reviews for Boys, Drama, and Eating Disorders
Omg just finished reading keep up the great work and be yourself and never let anyone get you done. I have been trying to find an insperational story like this for weeks now and I havr founsld it. Thank you for making it.
I am really enjoying the read so far and can't wait to keep reading
Me chapter 22 . 1/23
Ginny is finally getting help
Guest chapter 13 . 6/27/2016
This is amazing. One of my favourite fanfiction! Thank god you are not those authors who abandon their stories. Well done!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
Great Story. But, there is no way Ginny could lose like 4 pounds after two days. Also, it will be great if you include her insecurity of her weight in front of people. The whole story is a little fast I think.
Anonymous chapter 28 . 8/21/2015
O my gosh what an experience i started reading this earlier today at 2:30 pm and finished this amazing fanfiction in 1 day i want it to never end i just ughhh i loved it!
anon chapter 11 . 8/21/2015
i love it!
Sophia chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
I love ginny and harry are fucking bae and so are you!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
This is a good fic, and while I have to admit that it's better than most of the tripe on this site, it borders on too specific and it feels like you're going overboard with Ginny's condition. First of all, 12 pounds isn't usually enough to get noticed by people around you. Second, the eating disorder thought processes are too detailed, almost like something you'd read off a proana blog, while you don't really show Ginny's eating disorder progressing slow enough. Also, eating disorders don't usually become irreversible in a few weeks, and I don't think you should've included that, because someone on the verge of a severe eating disorder might read this and go "whelp, guess I'm fucked", and that's really dangerous. Again, I really like this fic, but a lot of it is really toxic and you need to fix it.
P. S. I'm sorry about the long read, I just felt like it had to be said.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/4/2015
I... have a huge problem with this. I never got the feeling Dean and Ginny had sex, especially that quickly, in-canon. The only guy Ginny truly loved was Harry, so I *severely* doubt she jumped in the sack with Dean; realistically, I feel Harry and Ginny lost their virginities to each other. Plus, Dean and Ginny argued a lot in-canon: about Ron, about Harry, about how "helpless" and "delicate" she is, very trivial things, even though they were together for almost a year (which is an amazing feat for 15/16 year-olds). Also, Harry wasn't sure of his feelings for Ginny until he had to be separated from her at school (he went to her and asked to sit together, and he became annoyed after she told him she was sitting with Dean). I get that this is AU... but... it's a rather unrealistic AU. That was a big turn-off.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/3/2015
Wow hey i post the last review and i just finished the story and omg it was amazing! I'm gonna favorite this story!.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
Aye! Hey I was reading this and at this part I remembered something! I few years back I remember reading this story I thinlk! I know this story is kinda old :p but still wanted to say it!. Well I never finished the story because I was just scrolling through this part a couple years back lol but Im gonna finish it now! (I remembered when Ron found out and Michale and Ginny broke up I exactly remember him telling her to eat a sandwich.)
kiracm chapter 28 . 11/17/2014
Great story and I love the poem!
Nessiexo chapter 28 . 8/30/2014
This is a really beautiful story, and I love your poem. I never really understood anorexia or bulimia. I always thought I did, but after reading this, I know I didn't. I thought that not eating and throwing up was something that a person would choose to do. I never thought that the person would feel helpless, and sort of like they had to purge and not eat. This really opened my eyes, so thank you :)

You're a really talented author. Great job! :)
Chihori Anigma chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Chapter 4: Did you have an ED? If you didn't you researched them very well and that question before is none of my buisness.