Reviews for I Will Not Be Helpless
Burned Vamp chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
I really REALLY liked this! This was an awesome, well thought out piece. That sounds like something Bulma would really do, too!
Katah chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Was this written before or after the WTC? It's chillingly like it.
Uska-chan chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
*applauds* Very nicely written! And thank you for keeping the memory of those brave people, in that plane, who didn't feel helpless.
makaveli the don chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Eh, don't worry about the people down there who say bad things 'cause you posted this. Actually, that might have been somewhat realistic to what happened to the airplane that crashed...um...without hitting its target, and let's be honest people! The passengers in the plane should've taken action, I mean for God's sakes, they had CARDBOARD CUTTERS! How lame can you get? Oh well, it doesn't matter what I think, 'sides, we're gonna bomb some people to kill the killers... :) But! Anyway! Good fic! _
Not now chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
This is really not the time to write a story like that. You can not compare a national tragedy to an anime especially DBZ whereas the dead can be wished back, this is real life and those who lost someoone would be really offended by this. This would have been a better story if not written only a week after all this started, it would have been better if none of ths happened at all.
Majin Cosmo chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
*requests Sequal* I wanna see how Veggie reacts!
Japhia chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
that's a good way to get rid O fhighjackers. to bad the people in the flights that hit the world trade center weren't prepared like that.
J chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Inteeerrrresssting.,, richard clay..hahaha
Stormy1x2 chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
I don't think this is a bad thing to be writing now - it's implied wish fulfillment. We all wish something like this could have happened, so much so we can practically taste it. Writing is therapeutic - it doesn't change what happened but it makes us feel better that we can, in our writing, make things go the way we want them. At any rate, good job - I never see Bulma as helpless, and its just like her to have a teddy bear o'supplies. _
Ash chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Manga, even without reading this I will suggest this is a BAD thing to be writing about now...